For sale, this desirable 5-room residence perfectly located in the Nieuwe Pijp neighborhood with a good size garden facing south, which provides for privacy away from the bustling city life. This two story building was fully renovated in 2009 and offers a spacious 140 m2 floor area (excluding basement). The layout of the kitchen, in between the dining and living area, provides for a loft sense of feeling.
Three bedrooms on the second floor and direct access to public transport (subway providing direct access to the Amstel train station is literally around the corner) plus layout makes this apartment perfect for families.
The location speaks for itself. Besides the direct access to public transport and main motorways to exit the city, the apartment is just minutes away from the Amstel river, which is frequented by runners, tourists and locals enjoying the tranquility of the river. The center of the city is just minutes away by subway through the Weesperzijde station located around the corner of the apartment. Because of its clause proximity to transport, surrounding cities and Schiphol Airport are also easily accessible.
The apartment has its own entrance door which leads to the main hall way. From there, you have access to the kitchen, living room, a separate toilet with hand basin, and entrance to the basement. The first floor offers a spacious living area where the kitchen, dining and living room connect together. The kitchen is well equipped with dishwasher, a fridge freezer an oven microwave combo and five burner gas hob (Boretti). The kitchen also offers a cleverly constructed storage area with an extra freezer and storage for groceries. The living room is spacious, especially because of the floor to ceiling glass panels (3.5m2 high) with views over the garden. The garden is uniquely located, not only because of its south side facing, but also because it directly borders the large central garden of the adjacent apartments, providing a high level of privacy.
On the garden side of the first floor you will find a spacious master bedroom with built in closets and a smaller room which can be used as study or baby room. At the front side of the house, you have another spacious bedroom with small balcony. There is a separate equipment room for the washing machine and dryer. Situated in between the front and back side bedrooms of the house is the modern bathroom. In the bathroom, you will find a bathtub, walk-in shower, a second toilet, underfloor heating, a towel radiator and a double wash basin. The bathroom is beautifully tiled, with high-end materials, taps and sanitary ware.
VERENIGING VAN EIGENAREN (ASSOCIATION OF PROPERTY OWNERS):
The Association of Property Owners, is limited to the three apartments in the building with efficient decision-making process and sufficient financial provisions for future maintenance.
This is a freehold property, which means there is no ground lease contract.
- Situated in a very pleasant family oriented neighborhood in between the busy city live and quieter surroundings
with the popular and peaceful
Amstel river around the corner;
- Direct (2-minute walk) access to subway and well connected to the main roads leading into the city center as
well as outbound to the
surrounding areas such as Utrecht, Amstelveen and Schiphol Airport;
- Uniquely positioned south facing good size garden (appr.  m2);
- Fully renovated in 2009 according to the latest stringent building requirements;
- Freehold property;
- The apartment is equipped with an alarm and smoke detectors;
- Additional storage in the basement (appr.  m2);
- Oakwood flooring throughout the apartment floors;
- High (3.5 meters) ceilings and double glassing throughout the house;
- Recessed downlights on both floors and a central ventilation system;
- Parking license available at Euro 132.50 per 6 months. At the moment of writing this presentation there is no
- Wibautstraat underground station around the corner
- Sunscreen over the entire width of the house
Read full description