Spacious and bright 2/3 room apartment of 56m2 with a sunny south-west facing balcony.
Entrance hall with access to all rooms, spacious living room with possibility of extra bedroom creation at the front, at the back is a spacious bedroom and a closed modern kitchen with all necessary equipment, in the middle of the house is the toilet / bath / shower combination with washbasin, towel radiator and washing machine connection. Cv and meter cupboard are located outside apartment at entrance.
In the immediate vicinity you will find a lot of stores for your daily groceries at the Admiraal de Ruyterweg and Bos en Lommerweg. You can also relax in Westerpark and Westergasfabriek area within walking distance. By bike you can reach the heart of the Jordaan within 10 minutes with its special shops and cozy entertainment venues. In addition, the property is easily accessible by both the car (via S103 exit of the ring) and public transport (including trams 12 and 14 and Sloterdijk station).
- completely renovated apartment from 2007
- is part of a complex of 59 houses renovated in 2007/2008
- completely double glazing in hardwood frames
- insulation of walls, ceilings, window frames, floor and roof.
- active and financially sound professional managed VvE Gibraltarstraat 63-99.
- the service costs are € 69 per month
- option to create an extra bedroom in the living room at the front
- ground lease canon is € 340 per year, period runs until 16-05-2050, general provisions 2000.
- asking price € 292.500, - k.k.
- available in consultation
Read full description