Spacious and bright double apartment of approximately 113 m2 on the third and fourth floor with a spacious balcony and roof terrace on the southwest. The house has been completely renovated internally and externally in 2008.
In the vicinity you will find a wide selection of shops for your daily shopping at the Admiraal de Ruyterweg and Bos en Lommerweg. You can also relax in the Westerpark and Westergasfabriek grounds within walking distance. By bike you are within 10 minutes in the heart of the Jordaan with its special shops and lively nightlife. In addition, the house is easily accessible by car (via exit S103 of the ring road) and by public transport (including tram 12 and 14 and Sloterdijk station).
The entrance of the apartment is on the second floor,
On the third floor you enter a spacious hall with access to three rooms, the bathroom with bath, shower and sink, a separate toilet and a separate cupboard for washer / dryer. At the rear is a balcony over the entire width.
On the fourth floor you will find the spacious and bright living room, an open modern kitchen with appliances and a roof terrace on the southwest.
- it is a completely renovated apartment in 2008
- is part of a complex of 59 houses renovated in 2007/2008
- completely double glazing in hardwood frames
- insulation of walls, ceilings, window frames, floor and roof.
- active and financially sound profes- sional managed VvE Gibraltarstraat 63-99.
- kitchen with appliances: refrigerator, dishwasher, combi-oven, 4-burner stove and hood
- the service costs are € 135,46 per month
- ground rent canon is € 698, - per year, period runs until 16-05-2050, general provisions 2000.
- asking price € 495,000, --- k.k.
- delivery in consultation, preferably 25 July 2018.
Read full description