ATTENTION! Lease terms apply on this property!
First viewing opportunity: Friday 14 July between 8:30 and 9:00. No registration required!
Second viewing opportunity: Monday 17 July between 16:45 and 17:15. No registration required!
Fantastic centrally located 3-room apartment of approximately 74 m2, located on the second floor. The apartment has 2 bedrooms and a separate storage in the attic of approx. 15 m2.
The house is located in one of the most popular sections of the 'Rivierenbuurt' area right in between of the lively Scheldestraat and Maasstraat. In addition to the shops for daily shopping there are numerous nice specialty shops, boutiques, restaurants and cafes. The area is very peaceful, is known for its friendly atmosphere, is family friendly and has streets with lots of trees and green. It has a mostly village character but you will find all the facilities of a big city within easy reach. Public transport is near and the RAI railway station is within walking distance as well as the RAI convention center, the Zuidas, Beatrix Park and Amstel park. The accessibility by car is also excellent. Easy access to the highways (A2 and A10).
Entrance, hall, light living room with bay window, bathroom with bath, shower, sink and toilet. Next to the bathroom is a storage room with washing machine connection and central heating system. The kitchen is simple, no appliances. Separate storage of approx. 15 m2 on the top floor.
The entire house has wooden window frames and double glazing.
* No student rentals!
* Immediately available
* The service costs are € 7,88 per month
* Guarantees are not accepted
* The income tax is: the (combined) NET monthly income must be at least 3 x the monthly rent (plus service costs)
* Minimum of 1 month warranty
* The layout of this property is suitable for shared housing, up to two people
* The rent is excluding gas, water and light
* Rental for a minimum of one year
* The lessor charges one-time € 75,- contract costs
Read full description