Particularly tasteful and well-renovated upstairs apartment with three bedrooms, a balcony and the possibility of a roof terrace.
The upstairs home has a practical layout and a private entrance. It features spacious rooms en suite with at the front a side room and at the rear a luxury open kitchen with various built-in appliances. At the rear a balcony over the full width of the property. The rooms en suite are completely new yet in the original style with a gasfired fireplace in both rooms. There are a separate toilet and wardrobe in the spacious hallway. The entire living floor has underfloor heating.
On the third floor three bedrooms and a spacious bathroom with a large walk-in shower, double washbasins and underfloor heating.
The master bedroom at the rear has an adjacent dressing room. This dressing room is in fact the third bedroom and can easily be turned back into a full bedroom by creating a door to the landing.
At the front a large guest room and a separate laundry room. This laundry room can be fitted out as a second bathroom. There is a separate toilet on the landing.
Fixed stairs lead to the roof hatch. There is no roof terrace yet. Railing and floor need to be installed. The environmental permit has been issued.
The renovation took place in 2014 and was performed by Flow works. The apartment was then rebuilt from a complete shell condition. Flow works is renowned in Amsterdam for its high-quality renovations and level of finishing. This luxurious upstairs home is a good example of this.
The property is located in the Beethoven area, near Beethovenstraat and Apollolaan.
An area with many wide pavements and plenty of play possibilities for children. The location is very central in relation to schools and shops.
Beethovenstraat is strategically located near Station Zuid, the orbital motorway A10 and is well connected to the Oud-Zuid area and the city centre.
Two parking permits immediately available.
• Usable area approximately 138 sqm
• Completely refurbished in 2014
• Underfloor heating on the living floor
• Almost entirely double glazed with the exception of the windows in the living room
• Walls bedrooms extra insulated
• Air conditioning in the master bedroom
• Roof already reinforced for roof terrace
• Costs of finishing roof terrace approximately € 15,000
• Ground rent bought out. Period runs from May 16th, 1928 until May 15th, 2053. General provisions of 1994
• From October 1st, 2017 the municipality of Amsterdam offers the possibility of a lump sum purchase buying out the annual ground rent in perpetuity
• Further information and indications of this lump sum purchase based on the new municipal policy is available at our office
More information and floorplan on our site!
Read full description