A gorgeous and tastefully furnished 2 bedroom apartment of approx. 82m˛ on the second floor of a small-scale apartment building in the interior courtyard of Funenpark. The stylish entrance, with lift, is made of wood, stainless steel and glass. This apartment has a beautiful, light living room with a luxurious open-plan kitchen equipped with built-in appliances. There are 2 spacious bedrooms, a bathroom with walk-in shower and wash basin, a separate toilet and 2 internal storage areas.
The apartment has an additional spacious storage area of approx. 7m˛ on the ground floor.
The property is located the car-free Funenpark, in the heart of Amsterdam, in the triangle formed by Czaar Peterstraat, Cruquiuskade and Panamalaan. The park and the buildings were architecturally designed. The child-friendly park has a spacious layout and there are many green areas isolated from the city traffic sounds.
The park is surrounded by upcoming neighbourhoods and many popular cafes and restaurants, such as Spirit, In Stock, Helena Primakoff, Rosa & Rita, Louislouis, Roest, Het Pompstation and IJ Bierbrouwerij “near the mill” are just a stone’s throw away. Czaar Peterstraat has a very wide range of shops, such as a traiteur, wine shop, etc is just around the corner
The recently renovated Oosterpark, which has all kinds of facilities for sport and relaxation and various sunny terraces, is less than 5 minutes by bike. The Artis Zoo, several museums, a cinema and all the facilities you need for everyday living, are within walking distance.
The apartment is very easy to reach with public transport (bus 22 and trams 10 and 26). It is barely ten minutes by bike to Dam Square or the Central Railway Station. The property is ideally situated for the A-10 ring road, via exit S114 (Piet Heintunnel), and trams 10 and 26.
A unique place to live! Close to the city’s centre and yet in a quiet and green environment.
Entrance in a lovely shared hallway on the ground floor. The lift or staircase takes you to the property, on the second floor. The apartment entrance has a spacious corridor, meter cupboard and toilet. The property is very light because of the ceiling-to-floor windows and is heated by fitted skirt radiators. The lovely living room with windows on two sides has a good lay-out and an adjacent luxurious open-plan kitchen which allows a lot of light and air circulation. The kitchen is well equipped with various build-in appliances and many other lifestyle new appliances. Apart from this the cupboard space is abundant.
The property has 2 generous bedrooms: one is furnished and decorated as master bedroom with a big closet, the second bedroom has not been furnished yet. The tenant has the possibility to use this room, for example, as working station/guest room or to share it with a flatmate. In the corridor are two spacious storage areas: one with the washing machine/dryer, the other with the central heating boiler. The large bathroom is fitted with a walk-in shower and a luxurious wash basin.
- Fantastic light and sleek apartment;
- Tastefully furnished and equipped;
- Property is freshly painted throughout;
- Entire property has oak flooring;
- Ceiling-to-floor window frames with double glazing;
- All rooms equipped with transparent safety guards. Glass doors can be fully opened;
- Energy label A, therefore low heating costs;
- The property has solar panels, so very low energy bills;
- A housekeeper for 36 hrs a week, in office in Sporenboog building;
- Quiet and central living in the heart of Amsterdam;
- All daily facilities within walking distance;
- Preferably a non-smoking tenant;
- Pets are not allowed;
- Subject to owners approval;
- Available per direct for a minimum of 12 months;
- Two months deposit;
- Rent € 1,850.00 exclusive of gas, water, electricity, and connections for telephone, Internet and TV and excluding service costs of € 31,45 for cleaning, lift use and lights in the common areas on monthly contract.
Read full description