A gorgeous, light, 3-room apartment of approx. 82m² on the second floor of a small-scale apartment building in the interior courtyard of Funenpark. The building (12 apartments) is situated in the city centre and is an architect- led design, built from beautiful, sustainable materials. The chic entrance is made of wood, stainless steel and glass. There is a lift and all the apartments have a spacious storage area of approx. 7m² on the ground floor. Funenpark is located on PRIVATE LAND.
The property is located on Funenpark, in the heart of Amsterdam, in the triangle formed by Czaar Peterstraat, Cruquiuskade and Panamalaan. The Funenpark project consists of approx. 500 properties in total, in the Cruquiuskade Sporenboog complex and 16 small-scale detached apartment buildings spread across a car-free park. The park and the buildings were architecturally designed and built using beautiful and sustainable materials. The park has won several awards. A unique place to live!
The park is surrounded by upcoming neighbourhoods and many popular cafes and restaurants, such as Spirit, In Stock, Helena Primakoff, Rosa & Rita, Louislouis, Roest, Het Pompstation and Bierbrouwerij aan het IJ “near the mill” are just a stone’s throw away. The recently renovated Oosterpark, which has all kinds of facilities for sport and relaxation and various sunny terraces, is less than 5 minutes by bike.
Czaar Peterstraat (a shopping street, with a very wide range of shops, such as a traiteur, wine shop, etc.), the Artis Zoo, several museums, a cinema and all the facilities you need for everyday living, are within walking distance. It is barely ten minutes by bike to Dam Square or the Central Railway Station. The property is ideally situated for the A-10 ring road, via exit S114 (Piet Heintunnel), and trams 10 and 26.
Entrance in a lovely shared hallway on the ground floor. The lift or staircase take you to the property, on the second floor. The apartment entrance has a spacious corridor, meter cupboard and toilet. The property is very light because of the ceiling-to-floor windows and is heated by fitted skirt radiators. The lovely living room has a good lay-out and an adjacent luxurious open-plan kitchen, equipped with various build-in appliances and an abundance of cupboard space. The property has two good-sized bedrooms and two roomy internal storage areas, one with a connection for the washing machine, and another containing the central heating boiler. The large bathroom has a walk-in shower and a luxurious wash basin. There is also an external storage area on the ground floor.
- Fantastic light and sleek apartment;
- External storage area on the ground floor;
- Located on private land;
- Solid new building with very good sound insulation (handover 2008);
- Ceiling-to-floor window frames with double glazing;
- Property is plastered throughout (walls and ceilings);
- Entire property has oak flooring;
- All rooms equipped with transparent safety guards. Glass doors can be fully opened;
- Energy label A, therefore low heating costs;
- Active Homeowners Association, with professional management, a long-term maintenance plan and a healthy capital
- The property has solar panels, so very low energy bills;
- A housekeeper for 36 hrs a week, in office in Sporenboog building;
- Quiet and central living in the heart of Amsterdam;
- All daily facilities within walking distance.
Read full description