We offer a lovely family house WITH GARAGE in the cozy and centrally located Bloemenbuurt. This property has various authentic details such as panel doors, stuccoed ceilings with cornices / ornaments, a beautiful fireplace.
This property is located in a very quiet street. The dunes and beach can be reached within 5 minutes by bike. Public transport and shops are within walking distance of the house. Other cities like Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht are reachable within one hour by car. The International School is in the neighbourhood
Through the vestibule with cloakroom and meter cupboard (modernized) you enter the hall. The ground floor is divided in a nice way. There is a separate dining room and cozy living room with a beautiful wood-burning fireplace. The bay window in the living room provides a beautiful light. The separate kitchen offers plenty of storage space, there is no built-in equipment available. Both the dining room and the kitchen provide access to the sunny garden with a small separate storage room and access to the garage.
The dining room is tastefully decorated, the floor has a beautiful parquet floor. The same as in the living room.
All windows are double glazed, the walls are insulated. The ceilings are spacious high and plastered with a cornice and in the living room with an ornament. The walls are provided with glass fabric wallcovering.
1st floor: On this floor youíll find 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, a balcony and a separate toilet room with washing machine connection and C.V. boiler. A light dome provides extra light in the stairwell.
Bathroom: the bathroom is equipped with a washbasin and a quarter-round shower combination. Through the bathroom there is access to the balcony.
The separate toilet has tiles in the same style as the bathroom. Next to the toilet and accessible via the toilet youíll find the boiler / laundry room.
The entire top floor has parquet, except for 1 bedroom where carpeting is laid. Two bedrooms have good built-in wardrobes, which are left behind.
Garden: This house has a lovely garden with lots of privacy and sun. During almost the entire day you can enjoy the sun if you like. At the rear of the house a small veranda is built, a lovely sheltered place to sit. In the garden youíll find a small wooden storage shed and the garage is accessible through the backyard. The current owner often parks his own car in front of the garage.
We invite you for a visit!
Good to know:
* Roof has been renewed and insolated in 2011 (is not included in the energy label)
* Roof garage for 2000 renewed
* Wall insulation 1999 (rockwool, is not included in the energy label)
* CV. boiler, ATAG, built in 2009
* Energy label F
* Located on perpetual re-issued lease ground, canon is bought off.
* This property is professionally measured in accordance to the measurements instructions NEN2580.
* Delivery of this property preferably around / after 1st May 2018
* In the NVM purchase agreement an asbestos, clause concerning the measurements in accordance to NEN 2580 instructions, and age clause is included, text is available at brokerís office.
Read full description