Lovely spacious and light 4-room apartment if no less then ca. 106 m2. Located in the corner on the 4th and upper floor with a lot of privacy and beautiful view, among other, on the Minerva Avenue. In 2015 the apartment was almost completely renovated, restored, and painted, new electrics and spots, new oak wood flooring, new bathroom and toilet.
The apartment is very close to the Beethovenstraat, the Beatrixpark, Zuidas and WTC Station, and the Gelderlandplein shopping center is also within walking distance. Easy parking and it is possible to request and receive directly two (!) resident permits and two visitor permits per address. The house is easily accessible by public transportation (tram 5 and 24, South / WTC railway station, metro 50 and 51 and buses) and within a few minutes you can reach the A10, A9, A2, A1, And Schiphol Airport.
Via the joint entrance and the caretaker staircase with an elevator for your luggage/groceries you will enter the apartment on the fourth floor. Hall; Separate toilet; Spacious living room approx. 50 m2 with large windows, built-in wardrobe and an original fireplace; Spacious south-facing balcony. Stylish design kitchen with extra deep and raised worktop with built-in appliances (5-burner Solitaire gas cooker, Bosch dishwasher) new heating system (2016) and access to the second balcony on the northwest for some evening sun. Luxurious bathroom with spacious walk-in shower, double washbasin furniture, plenty of storage space and a radiator. In total there are 3 bedrooms including a spacious master bedroom with direct access to the south-facing balcony, a full bedroom with spacious wardrobe and a third bedroom on the other side of the apartment.
In the substructure is a spacious own storage room (approx. 8m2) and a common bicycle storage room.
- Living area approx. 106 m2 (measured according to NVM directive), excluding own storage of approx. 8 m2;
- Spacious living room approx. 50 m2 with a lot of light original fireplace and dinner cabinet
- 4-room apartment (3 bedrooms with possibility for a 4th bedroom);
- Two balconies, one of which is south facing;
- Corner apartment on the upper floor;
- Goods lift present for groceries;
- Common bicycle storage
- Parking: Directly 2 parking permits + 2 visitor permits available;
- Throughout the apartment there is a beautiful oak laminate parquet floor;
- The whole apartment has insulating double glazing;
- VVE contribution € 120.59 per month;
- The apartment is situated on the leasehold of the municipality of Amsterdam. The canon is currently € 201.25 per year. Applicable are the General Provisions for Continuous Leases, Terms 2000. The canon is adjusted annually on March 1, while the overall review of the canon February 28, 2029.
This information has been compiled by us with due care. On the other hand, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All dimensions and surfaces indicated are indicative. Applicable are the NVM terms and conditions.
Read full description