This five-room family house at Else Mauhsstraat 24 is bright and spacious with a large garden.
The living room has windows on both sides. The garden at the front of the house provides privacy. The garden at the rear of the house is deep, approximately 15 meters, and has enough space to create multiple areas to catch the sun.
The first floor has three bedrooms and the bathroom. The second floor has a large bedroom with a dormer.
The house is situated in one of the most popular areas of Amstelveen. The shopping centre at Kostverlorenhof is at walking distance.
The connection with public transport to Schiphol Airport, trainstation Amsterdam Zuid is perfect.
Family house 5 rooms with:
- large windows on both sides of the livingroom;
- large backyard;
- three bedrooms on the first floor;
- bathroom with shower, sink and toilet;
- large bedroom with dormer on the second floor;
- completely double glazed;
- sunblinds on front (electric) and rear (manual) of the house;
- near the shopping centre Kostverloren en Stadshart Amstelveen;
- free parking in the street;
- good connections both by car and public transpor to Schiphol Airport, Zuidas Amsterdam and the motorway.
Read full description