Entire property in the Jordaan area with kitchen diner, two bedrooms and roof terrace.
The house is a nationally listed building and has been thoroughly renovated and architect-refurbished in 2013 by the current owners.
Entrance, kitchen diner with modern kitchen including combi microwave, dishwasher and washer / dryer.
First floor: bedroom and bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet.
Second floor: bedroom with work area / desk, the roof terrace is accessible from the void.
Very centrally located in the heart of the Jordaan area, between Rozengracht and Lauriergracht.
All amenities such as shops, cafés and restaurants are within walking distance.
Excellent public transport facilities.
- Usable area approximately 52 sqm
- Entire property
- Nationally listed building
- Central heating
- Roof terrace
- Freehold land
- Kitchen and bathroom customized and finished with polished concrete
- Electric underfloor heating in bathroom
- All rooms provided with so-called ‘light ceilings’: LED levels which evenly illuminate the rooms.
- Solid oak flooring
More information and floorplans on our site!
Read full description