AN OASIS OF SPACE, LIGHT AND CALMNESS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE VIBRANT ‘DE PIJP’. TURN KEY FOUR BEDROOM approx. 130m2 double floor apartment with a large sunny south-facing balcony/ terrace and a large living room with open modern kitchen. The house is very well maintained and features a beautiful fishbone wooden floor throughout the house.
Downstairs you can store your pram/buggy. The entrance of the apartment is on the second floor with a wardrobe. On the third floor you reach the hallway with a toilet and glass double doors give access to the very spacious living room with luxurious open kitchen that accommodates various built-in devices; coffee machine, freezer, refrigerator, 5 burner gas cooker, dishwasher and oven. Patio doors give access to the deep and wide south-facing balcony. On the front side there is a handy additional room for storage, office or baby room. Via the stairs you reach the top floor with three good bedrooms, a luxurious bathroom (2014) with a bath and shower, a storage room with central heating and washing machine connection, and an additional separate toilet. Thanks to the steel constructions in the roof there is the possibility to build a roof terrace.
· 2017: painting staircase and facade, maintenance of roof gutters
· 2016: luxurious built-in wardrobe of 4 meters
· 2014: luxurious kitchen, bathroom and toilets, painting and plastering and a lot of attention to detail like spots and door handles
The apartment is located in a beautifully renovated 19th century building in a very popular location in the Pijp district of Amsterdam, South-East, close to shops for daily groceries, great restaurants and cafés and of course near the Albert Cuypmarkt and the Sarphatipark. Conveniently located to the highways (S108 and S109) and with great public transport connections. There are several tram stops within walking distance of the apartment with tram lines towards Central station (including 16, 24) and tram lines 3 to Muiderpoort station and 12 to the Amstel station. The entrance to the Noord/Zuidlijn - subway opening soon – situated 100m from the house.
· Living area 128m2 (NVM measurement instruction), 5 rooms, 4 bedrooms
· Possibility of roof terrace! (steel roof construction present + included in deed of division)
· Double glass throughout house, good insulation (energy label C)
· Active VvE (Association of Owners), monthly contribution € 120,-
· Own land, so no leasehold
· Delivery in consultation
Read full description