A nicely laid out apartment on the top two floors with a lovely roof terrace!
The house is located in the most beautiful part of the Eerste Helmersstraat, near the former Wilhelmina Gasthuis (WG area).
The apartment complex, consisting of 20 homes, was completely renovated in the middle of the 90s.
Through the communal stairway you reach the house on the third floor. You enter into a hall where there is a storage and the toilet.
Of course, there is also space here for the wardrobe. The entire third floor further comprises the living room with open kitchen.
Large windows at both front and back ensure a perfect incidence of light.
At the front you look out on the beautiful buildings of the Eerste Helmersstraat and at the back on the recently redone Andreasveld.
There is a very spacious bedroom on the fourth floor (easy to rebuild into two spacious bedrooms) as well as the bathroom and a laundry area.
The roof terrace of this floor is on the front side. This terrace is 8 m2 in size and oriented to the South.
There is a large communal bicycle storage in the substructure of the building. In addition, there is another private storage of 4 m2 belonging to this apartment.
- Apartment on the third and fourth floor
- Living area 99 m2 (NEN-2580)
- Communal bicycle storage
- Individual storage on the ground floor
- Construction year 1915; however, rebuilt in 1996
- Double glazing all around
- Energy label E
- Leasehold bought off until 30-04-2045; The Terms and Conditions 1994 of the Municipality of Amsterdam apply
- Active HOA, managed by VVE-beheer Amsterdam
- Reserve fund HOA on December 31, 2016: € 178,632
- Monthly service costs € 176.47 (2017)
- Central heating boiler (with heat recovery unit)
- Further special provisions: the old age clause, the asbestos clause as well as the self-habitation clause apply
Read full description