Unique and bright apartment of approx. 116 m2, divided into two studios. Ideal for studying children. However, the apartment can be arranged for all kinds of uses, thanks to the special concept during the sale, the previous inhabitants had a choice in how to finish their house and none of the walls is a load-bearing one.
Located on private land. In the underlying garage you can purchase a parking spot separately.
Located at a very central location in Amsterdam is the relatively new building Solids, located at the Eerste Constantijn Huygensstraat; a special concept where (owner) inhabitants and hotel users, but also small companies make use of the building together. The fifth floor, where the house is situated, is entirely for private use of inhabitants.
Central enclosed entrance from the street. Lift to fifth floor. This apartment is located at the front of the complex. The hall provides access to two studios. In both there is a bright living room to be found with plenty of windows and a ceiling height of 3 metres, a beautiful view on the city. The open kitchens feature a spacious walk-in shower, washstand, toilet and washing machine connection. Built-in closets are built into the bedrooms. The bedroom in studio 1 provides access to the gallery through a door and the bedroom in studio 2 features large opening doors and a French balcony, oriented to the west.
Very central location at Eerste Constantijn Huygensstraat between Van Baerlestraat and Bilderdijkstraat. The Vondelpark is located at walking distance. Directly opposite the building there are pleasant terraces and restaurants: including Bosco, Pastis, De Italiaan and Café Toussaint. A wide range of shops (also for daily groceries) is located around the corner! The location is perfectly accessible with public transport (tram 3 and 12 and bus 753), but also by car with you can park for an additional price in the underlying garage.
- Apartment (divided in two units) is part of the concept Solids
- Thanks to the many windows you have a beautiful view on the city!
- Located on private land
- HOA apartments through De Huishouding, service costs amount € 241.25 per month
- Possibility to purchase a parking spot in underlying garage, asking price € 49,500 buyer’s costs. Service costs parking spot amounts to € 29.99 per month. Management by Van ’t Hof Rijnland
- Fixed project notary: Klein Binnenkade in Amsterdam;
- A janitor/caretaker walks around through the building multiple times per week;
- Heating by means of Stadgenoot Energie BV
- The studios are heated and cooled by means of units on the wall
- Internal possibilities to park your bicycle
"This information has been composed by us with due care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or its consequences. All specified sizes and dimensions are indicative. The NVM conditions are applicable."
"This property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker."
Read full description