On very central location, and part of the Solids project we are offering this unique and bright apartment with open character situated on the fourth floor with many windows, large terrace and beautiful view over the city. The apartment gives a lofty feeling and is situated in a very modern, sustainable and solid building located on private land.
Unique about this apartment is that the owners themselves have had the choice of how to finish the apartment. None of the walls is load-bearing, therefore, various layout variants are possible (see the option floormap).
Central closed entrance from the street with bells and letterboxes. Elevator or stairwell to the fourth floor.
Entrance of the house to the kitchen with stainless steel worktop and cupboards. The kitchen is equipped with various appliances, among others: refrigerator with freezer, 4-burner gas hob, extractor hood, oven, dishwasher, washing machine and the aquifer thermal energy storage system. The room also offers enough space for a large dining table. On the other side of the kitchen is the living room with bedstead and the meter cupboard. Bathroom with recessed spotlights with washbasin, shower and toilet. Through folding doors is the spacious terrace (36m2) accessible and from various places beautiful views over the city. The floor height of almost the entire house is over 3 meters!
In the basement there is a communal bicycle parking.
- Living area 117m², contents 380m³ (according to NEN-2580);
- built around 2011;
- leasehold: own ground
- heating by means of heat and cold storage, hot water by means of an electric boiler (property);
- fully equipped with double glazed windows;
- known at the Land Registry's office as municipality of Amsterdam, section Q, complex designation
8446, apartment index 198;
- energy label B;
- delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS:
- Active and Financial Healthy Association of Owners 'Furore C Solid 11 Eerste Constantijn Huygensstraat te Amsterdam'';
- establishment: July 1, 2009;
- 118/6.971th share in the community;
- the administration is professionally kept by De Huishouding Vve Beheer;
- the Association of Owners' contribution amounts to € 229,69 per month;
- multi-year maintenance planning;
- home insurance completed through the Association of Owners with sufficient cover.
The apartment is part of the Solids project on the Eerste Constantijn Huygensstraat, between the Van Baerlestraat and the Bilderdijkstraat. What is special about this project is that residents, hotel users and small businesses use the building. There is an excellent range of shops, all facilities such as a bakery, butcher, greengrocer, supermarket and liquor store are around the corner. There are a lot of nice restaurants in the area and with the Vondelpark is just a step away. Also the accessibility of the house is excellent, both by car (Ring A-10, exit S106) and public transport is very easy to reach the house.
- Built under architecture according to a design by British architect Tony Fretton;
- built for 200 years, particularly low maintenance;
- the apartment is part of the Solids project;
- various layout variants possible (see the option floormap);
- loft-like apartment with balcony around;
- because of the large windows, this is a light apartment with a beautiful view over the city;
- glazing is carried out in 'structural glazing', therefore very durable;
- located on own ground;
- active Association of Owners;
- possibility to park bicycle in the basement in the communal bicycle parking;
- possibility of buying a parking space in the underground parking garage;
- located in a good location near the Overtoom and the Vondelpark!
Unique apartment on a very central location, make an appointment and be surprised!
Read full description