YES! Excellently and luxuriously renovated 2-bedroom apartment of approximately 60 m2 with a perfect lay-out located in a popular location in Old West, nearby the Vondelpark and Leidseplein. This charming property is located on the first floor of a characteristic building completely renovated and split in 2016. Striking on this property is the luxurious finish and the beautiful large window windows in the living room, which gives a lot of light. The modern and fresh open kitchen is equipped with all kinds of appliances. At the rear there are two good sized bedrooms and a lovely spacious balcony. The bathroom is very luxurious and has a bathtub, rain shower, sink and design radiator. In the hall is a separate toilet and a storage room with connection for washing machine and dryer. The entire house has tightly dashed walls and has a beautiful parquet floor. Also the foundation has been renewed. Located on own ground.
The property is located on the first floor and has the following layout;
Entrance hall, entry into the bright living room with large windows at the front. The modern open kitchen has various appliances such as dishwasher, 5-burner gas hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer, combi oven and quooker. The very luxurious bathroom features a beautiful free-standing bathtub, rain shower, luxury washbasin and design radiator. On the quiet rear there are two bedrooms, both giving access to the nice spacious balcony over the full width of the apartment. Here you can enjoy the sun in the summer at the end of the day. In the hall is a modern separate toilet with sink. There is also a storage room for the washer and dryer and a storage under the stair case.
According a professional NEN2580 measurement the living space is approx. 59 m². The surface of the balcony is approx. 7 m2.
The property is located in a building built around 1895. The buildings on the numbers 25-27 were completely renovated in 2016.
Traditional architecture; Wooden windows fitted with double glazing.
The foundations of the property and the neighboring building (number 25 and 27) were renewed in 2005/2006
Hot water and heating by cv-boiler (year of construction 2016). Modern electricity
The property is located on private land (no lease hold situation).
City of Amsterdam, Section Q Number 9250, A-2.
DEED OF DIVISION
- The property was split into 10 apartment rights on 13 January 2017 by notary Mr. A. Buma.
- A-2 apartment law is entitled to 63 / 669th share in the community.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- The Association of Owners consists of the First Constantijn Huygensstraat 25-27 (8 homes and 2
- The VvE is professionally managed by Delair Vastgoedbeheer.
- The service are € 52,59, = per month, these will be increased per 01-10-2018 to € 100, = per
The house was completely renovated in 2016 and provided with:
- insulated estrich floors;
- a beautiful oak parquet floor throughout the house;
- plastered and sawn walls and ceilings;
- a new electrical installation
- new hardwood frames with insulated front and rear glazing
- insulated front and rear façade;
- the facade has been cleaned and reinserted;
- new c.v. Installation and radiators;
- new luxury bathroom including bath, rain shower, sink and design radiator;
- modern open kitchen equipped with various appliances
- contemporary spots in the ceiling
- new interior doors with nice door fittings.
The property is located in a beloved location in Amsterdam West, on the border of Old West and Old South. With the Vondelpark and Leidseplein around the corner, this is a wonderful place to live. In this vibrant neighborhood you will find a lot of trendy shops, such as the underground interior shop named “Things I like, things I love”, nice coffee and lunches (the coffee shop, Vlaamsch Broodhuys), caterers (Peperwortel), supermarket Albert Heyn, baker Bertram, cozy Cafés and restaurants such as Café Toussaint, Bosco, Zouk, Italian and Pepper & Salt. For fresh products you can visit the popular "Ten Kate Market". Also “De Hallen” are also close by. For a more cultural experience you can catch up with the nearby Concertgebouw, the Van Gogh, Stedelijk- and Rijksmuseum.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
The apartment is easily reached by car from the A-10 ring road via the Overtoom. (S106). There are several tram stops near (tram lines 1, 3 and 12) and bus line 753. On the public road, it is paid parking on mondays to saturdays from 9:00 to 0:00. For information on parking permits see the website of the City of Amsterdam.
The delivery will take place in consultation.
Read full description