Spectacular and very unique monumental farmhouse (De Johanneshoeve) with no less than 477 mē living space and situated on a plot size of 4710 mē. This original farmhouse was build in 1846, but in 2016 it was completely rebuilt with architecture. In this renovation high-quality materials were used in combination with current energy-saving measures. The whole consists of a main building, an outbuilding that functions as an independent house, a spacious garden house with a large heated and a covered outdoor pool, sauna, jacuzzi and a similarly sloping wall with 108 solar panels. On the plot itself you can find a spacious car driveway laid out with electric fence, a sheltered dining / seating area, a children's playground, a gravel path and an apple orchard.
The Drechtdijk is a rural road, known for its very idyllic appearance, beautiful waters, charming bridges and beautiful views over the estates of the adjacent houses. Here it is possible to live nationwide and enjoy the peace and many square meters, under the smoke of Amsterdam.
The layouts are as follows:
Entrance, spacious vestibule with spacious toilet with sink. Large central hall with access to all rooms and stairs to the first floor. Spacious living / sitting room at the front of the farmhouse with five large windows that provide plenty of light. The impressive kitchen is located in the middle of the house and is arranged in such a way that it functions as the heart of the farm. The custom made kitchen is from the brand BEDA and has all imaginable luxury appliances. Through the loft the kitchen you will find an open connection with the other parts of the house. The enormous glass front, which runs almost as far as the ridge of the roof, makes it complete in style. Second hall with stairs to the first floor, toilet with fountain and utility room with washer and dryer setup. Access to the spacious garden room with stylish pantry, seating area and sliding doors to the covered terrace. From the garden room there is fantastic unobstructed view over the green pastures.
Through a third hall you reach the adjacent summer house, where the master bedroom is located. It has a very spacious bathroom ensuite and a particularly large walk-in closet. The entire farmhouse is tastefully and high quality finished with a beautiful smoked oak wooden chapel floor, interspersed with beautiful ceramic tiles. The coarse-sawn solid oak doors are by Piet Hein Eek. The entire farmhouse is equipped with underfloor heating.
Landing, storage, spacious bedroom at the front with fitted wardrobes. Here are all the connections neccesary for a bathroom. This can be constructed relatively easily in the future. Through the second staircase at the rear you have access to the rear bedroom, with ensuite bathroom and access to the large covered balcony.
Entrance, toilet with fountain, access to the spacious living room at the front. From the living room there is access to the adjoining terrace overlooking the indoor pool. The dense neat kitchen is located at the front and is equipped with various appliances. Second hall giving access to the three bedrooms located in the middle of the building. Well-kept bathroom equipped with a shower, sink, washing machine and dryer. From the hall access to the very spacious and 6 meter wide storage room. At the back you will find a 6 meter deep garage.
Spacious garden house / bathhouse with comfortable sauna, jacuzzi and a view at the pool. Slanted wall with 108 solar panels and space for the heat pumps.
- The Johanneshoeve is a municipal monument.
- The whole was completely rebuilt in 2016 and under architecture.
- Modern energy efficiency has been taken into account during the reconstruction. There are 108 solar panels installed, there are 3 heat pumps and it is expected that the whole in 2018 is completely self-sufficient and energy-neutral. The farm has a closed source, the swimming pool and the outbuilding work on air pumps. There are no more gas pipes present.
- Provided with all comfort and relaxation; there is a heated and covered outdoor pool, a sauna and a jacuzzi. The pool has a constant temperature of 28 degrees.
- The whole has 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 balcony, two terraces and a spacious garden shed.
- The bedroom at the front in the farmhouse has connections for a private bathroom. By means of some adjustments, an extra bathroom can be created relatively easily.
- In accordance with NEN2580, the surfaces are:
Farmhouse; 353.8 mē
Outbuilding; 123.1 mē
Other indoor; 98.2 mē
Plot size; 4,710 mē
Read full description