Very nice, renovated downstairs house with a perfect layout and a lovely spacious sunny backyard! The property is located in a beautiful and quiet street in the Indische buurt with numerous shops, nice coffee shops and restaurants.
The property was thoroughly renovated in 2008 and provided with a new foundation. The spacious living room is located at the rear and has patio doors to the sunny porch and garden facing south. Due to the depth of the garden there are possibilities to make an extension at the back.
The modern open kitchen is equipped with all kinds of appliances and a large Boretti stove. At the front is the spacious bedroom. The modern bathroom has a bath, separate shower, sink and second toilet.
The house is located on the ground floor and has the following layout;
Entrance, hall, storage under the stairs with washing machine connection, separate toilet with sink. Entrance into the spacious living room at the rear with patio doors to the porch and spacious garden (approx. 46 m2) located on the sunny south side. Modern open-plan kitchen of the Boretti brand with a luxury stove with 6 gas rings and two ovens, a hood, dishwasher and separate stainless steel refrigerator. Modern bathroom with bath, shower, sink, second toilet and design radiator. Spacious bedroom at the front.
In accordance with NEN2580 measurement, the indoor area of use is 51,2 m².
The area of the garden is approximately 46 m².
NB. The specified area was measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
The property is located in a building built around 1903.
- Traditional construction.
- Plastic frames with double glass.
- Heating by means of c.v. kettle (2008).
- Elektra: 5 groups with earth leakage switch.
- The property is situated on the lease of the municipality of Amsterdam.
- The current period runs from 01-10-2008 until 30-09-2058.
- The lease is € 2,094.06 a year (tax deductible).
- There is a 1-year indexation applicable.
- The 2000 General Terms and Conditions apply.
City of Amsterdam, Section S Number 9725, A-1.
-The property was split on 2 October 2008 by Mr. H. Onstein into 8 apartment rights.
- The A-1 appartment right is entitled to 2 / 10th share in the community.
- The active VvE consists of 8 owners and is professionally managed by Keijzer Administration.
- The service costs amount to approximately € 90, = per month.
- In 2008 the property was thoroughly renovated and the foundation was renewed.
- Very spacious garden of approximately 46 m2 located on the sunny South side.
- Possibilities to expand the house on the backside. The buyer is responsible for any necessary permits and permissions.
This nice renovated downstairs house is located in a quiet street in the popular district of East. In the nearby Javastraat there is a wide range of shops and a short distance away is the cozy Dappermarkt. Various fine restaurants such as the Brewery 't IJ, Badhuis, Wilde Zwijnen restaurant, Basquiat bar and Studio K are all around the corner. For a picnic, walk or a walk, Flevopark and Oosterpark are within walking distance.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
The apartment is easily reached by car from the A-10 motorway (via exit S113) and with Station Muiderpoort literally around the corner, the location is also ideal for public transport. Within walking distance is a tram stop, including tram lines 3.7 and 14, and bus lines 37 and 41. Parking is by a licensing system. On the public road, it is paid parking from 9:00 to 21:00 hrs. (source: website of the city of Amsterdam).
The delivery will take place in consultation.
ON APPLICATION AVAILABLE
- Splitting deed
- Delivery deed
- Documents VvE
Read full description