A penthouse of approximately 71 sqm, accessible by elevator and located on the waterfront.
Entrance with access to stairwell and elevator. On the 4th floor own front door. Entrance into hall gives access to all rooms.
The living room with open (gas) fireplace is particularly light. This is mainly due to the huge windows on the water side. A door gives access to a sunny balcony overlooking the water.
The open plan kitchen borders the breakfast room with a breakfast bar. The kitchen is complete with equipment.
Also on the water side, and with the 2nd balcony, is the bedroom. This offers room for a bed and wardrobe. The bathroom has a good shower and sink. The toilet is separate, as well as the sink for the washer and dryer.
In the building is also a spacious storage room. For the association there is a communal courtyard with barbecue and firebox.
If desired, there is a parking space within walking distance for sale for € 50,000, - buyers costs.
Wonderfully located on the water of de De Wittenkade.
The Wittenkade is a canal that crosses Westerpark. Around the corner of this property is the Van Limburg Stirumstraat with many shops and restaurants, as well as the Westerpark.
The Old Centre, Haarlemmerplein and the Jordaan are also close by.
Public transport stops nearby. Paid parking on the street. There is also the possibility to buy a parking space.
The A10 is easily accessible via the Haarlemmerweg.
- Used floor space approximately 71 sqm
- On behalf of the home owners association, major maintenance will be carried out in 2017, the costs have already been paid by the seller
- Unique house, one floor with elevator
- Parking space for sale in nearby garage. Asking price € 50,000,- buyers costs
- Common courtyard
- 2 balconies on the waterside
- From the bedroom there is a view of the Westertoren and from the living room at the Nassaukerk
- Located on leasehold land, AB 1966, leasehold has been bought until 15-01-2048
For more information, see the brochure and floor plans on our site!
Read full description