For sale, in 2013/2014 fully renovated and co-developed with Dis Studio, this spacious double-storey house with a large garden. The house is located in Oud Zuid on the completely renewed De Lairessestraat within walking distance of the Concertgebouw, all major museums, the Vondelpark, the shops of the Cornelis Schuyt and PC Hooftstraat and many restaurants. The spacious apartment has a 9 meter facade width on the garden side. The new design has used this facade perfectly with as a result a very special light effect.
The entire house is equipped with a light maintenance friendly Microcement floor mounted on a ceramic underfloor with underfloor heating. Skirting boards and window sills are made in corian.
Ground floor, large hall with a special tiled floor in the form of a runner. On the left a ceiling high cabinet wall (brand Porro). Integrated wardrobe and access to a cool, semi-lowered storage room with a sink made of natural stone. A perfect place for a wine celler. Through a large glass harmonica door you enter the open living area. From here you have access to the guest toilet and the staircase to the 1st floor. The Boffi kitchen has a lot of storage space and built-in equipment from Gaggenau, Bora and Miele including the 75cm wide hot air oven and a separate steam oven, refrigerator with a zero-grade compartment, freezer; In the cooking island there is a sink, quooker, gas hob, teppanyaki plate and halogen hob with Bora air extraction. The 2nd kitchen countertop with a knock-to-open dishwasher has a very large sink. The kitchen is very well finished with attention to detail. The 2 kitchen tops are made in corian.
In the spacious living room there is a low cabinet in front of the windows from which a large television partly comes up from the floor. At the back you have access to the garden through a door in the kitchen and a sliding door in the bright conservatory. The garden is designed by a garden architect. Special are the flagstones and the large white tiles of Patricia Urquila. The garden closet and shed offer plenty of storage space.
First floor: Spacious hall with three Porro wardrobes; spacious laundry room with extra storage; walk in closet; guest bedroom with ensuite bathroom with washbasin, toilet and shower; a large light office room/study at the front; the master bedroom with spacious bathroom including double sinks, bidet, toilet, walk in shower and closets. From the master bedroom you can acces the balcony.
- Renovated in 2014;
- Total of 198 m2 of wich 5,5 m2 other inside space;
- Large garden aprox. 109m2, an serene oasis in the bustling Oud Zuid;
- Spacious and very light apartment on the ground floor and 1st floor, no basement!
- Double glass, floor-insulation on the ground floor, all exterior walls are extra insulated;
- Acoustic insulation of the house separating ceilings and floors, ceiling in the master bedroom as well as the walls with neighbors have acoustic insulation; the stairs of the upper apartment are insulated from underneath; The plumbing goning down in the apartment has also been insulated.
- New electricity and plumbing installation;
- Luxury Boffi kitchen;
- Dimmable installation spots radiographically operated, brand Viabizzuno;
- Alarm system class 1E;
- Service costs € 155 per month;
- Lease hold until 2039 with index aprox € 495,- per year;
- Built in 1919;
- Parking possible with permit;
Delivery in consultation.
This information has been compiled by us with due care. On the other hand, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified dimensions and surfaces are indicative. Applicable are the NVM conditions.
Read full description