A very generous and light double upper house (ca.212 m˛) with lift and a spacious terrace located directly at the living room and kitchen, in one of the wonderful streets in Amsterdam Oud-Zuid. The Lairessestraat is one of the main streets in Oud Zuid near the Van Baerlestraat and a couple of steps away from the Concertgebouw. The apartment is located near several shopping streets (Cornelis Schuytstraat and P.C. Hooftstraat), restaurants, cafés, schools and the Vondelpark.
Excellent public transport (tram and bus stop in the street) and near the various roads (ring A10). Through the plans at the Zuidas, this environment will continue to develop even further in the coming years.
Central entrance, access apartment by elevator and staircase, small storage in the basement
Entrance apartment, spacious hall with access to all rooms, living room with rear doors opening onto a lovely 14 m2 south-facing terrace, modern kitchen equipped with built-in appliances. At the front two bedrooms and a luxurious spacious bathroom with bath, shower, toilet and double sinks. In the hall a separate guest toilet with fountain. Both the kitchen and the bathroom are equipped with a sturdy hard stone floor tile.
3 bedrooms and a bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet, room with C.V. installation and washing machine / dryer connections.
* Co-operative association has been converted into apartment law, act must still be passed
* Roof terrace adjacent to kitchen and living room
* Possibility of extra large roof terrace on 5th floor
* Video in spacious hall
* 5 Bedrooms with 2 Bathrooms
* Modern kitchen with American fridge
* Small complex, 2 offices, 4 homes, active VvE
* Service charge € 580, - per month (service 340, reservation major maintenance 240)
* Lease 1915 fixed € 1,802.26 per year, end of period 2041, no indexation, after conversion AB2000 with index
* Electric outdoor blinds for all windows
* Parking through licensing system
* Storage in the basement
* Delivery immediately
Read full description