Very light and spacious apartment of approximately 119 sqm on one floor with lift.
The property has a good south-facing terrace, and a front and side terrace.
From the central entrance the lift gives access to the second floor. Here the front door with hallway and toilet.
The living room is on the garden side. It has three windows on the side and doors opening onto the south-facing terrace. There is also a mantelpiece with fireplace.
All rooms feature herringbone parquet flooring with a border.
The spacious kitchen diner is also on the garden side and includes a Boretti cooker, granite worktop, blade, marble flooring and a wine cooler.
At the front two bedrooms, one with terrace.
The bathroom has a shower and double washbasins.
Storage area in the basement.
An excellent location near Emmastraat, within walking distance of the Vondelpark, Cornelis Schuytstraat and Beethovenstraat.
Excellent tram and bus connections.
• Ground rent € 1,142.90. Period runs from September 1st, 1992 until August 31st, 2042. General provisions of 2000
• Double glazed
• Pressure water system in basement
• Renovated in 2013: floors, wiring and meter cupboard, central heating, radiators, double glazing, bathroom and kitchen
• Mantelpiece by Piet Jonker
• Energy label D
• Herringbone parquet flooring with border
• Recently divided into apartment rights
More information and floorplan on our site!
Read full description