A unique upstairs property, consisting of 3 floors (2 homes) and a roof terrace.
Entrance via common stairwell. The second floor is a spacious, temporary let apartment with two bedrooms, a large living room with open kitchen and a clean bathroom with a large window onto the patio.
The third and fourth floors are currently being used as one large upstairs apartment of more than 145 sqm with a roof terrace with rooftop unit.
The object has multiple options such as conversion into three apartments for letting or owner-occupation combined with investment. Or owner-occupation of the entire three-floor upstairs home.
The second floor is currently being let for an amount of €1,750 per month excluding gas and electricity charges. Not later than May 1st, 2019 the apartment will be delivered empty.
Located on a car-free street, between Bosboom Toussaintstraat and Jacob van Lennepkade.
The street is within walking distance of the ring of canals, Leidseplein and the Vondelpark.
The beautiful architecture and open layout of this part of the Helmers area are characteristic.
Parking by licensing system. Public transport stops on Eerste Constantijn Huygensstraat.
Toussaint, the Italian restaurant and Bosco are nice restaurants and cafés. Shops are at the nearby Overtoom.
- Second floor let until May 1st, 2019. Earlier empty delivery negotiable at extra cost
- Foundation code III. Inspection executed in 2016
- Many possibilities for owner-occupancy or letting
- Roof terrace constructed in 2017, with permit
- Car-free street
- Owners’ association consisting of two members. Unlike the division plan, the stairwell from the first floor is for the property sold
More information and floorplans on our site!
Read full description