Extraordinary beautiful and high end quality renovated (PuurFlow) apartment (aprox. 63m2) with particularly deep en sunny balcony on the south on a beautiful spot on the edge of the Amsterdam Jordaan. This apartment is recently completely renovated with extremely luxurious materials and has two spacious bedrooms.
The apartment is conveniently located in relation to public transportation (various tram and bus stops are a stone’s throw away) and various outbound roads to the highways (Ring A10, S103). Parking is arranged via an license system. The property is situated in Old-West and on a stone’s throw away of the always cozy Jordaan, with multiple restaurants, cafés and other places of entertainment. In the direct surrounding you can find stores for the daily grocery’s (Albert Heijn).
You enter the apartment on the third floor. Beautiful spacious living room with on the backside a luxurious open kitchen equipped with a beautiful natural stone kitchen work top and all the necessary built-in equipment (Siemens). On this side of the apartment you also have access to the deep and sunny balcony on the south. The living room is provided with beautiful tailor made closets which provide a lot of storage space. On the front side you have access, through a hallway, to the bathroom with beautifully illuminated walk-in rain shower, design double sink and design radiator. Two spacious bedrooms located on the front side with a beautiful view on the Da Costa canal. The apartment is extremely well isolated and is provided, among other things, new hard wooded window frames with double glazing.
Willem de Clercq (1795-1844), literary. One of the leading figures of the ‘Reveil’. Moreover director of the Dutch Trade Society. The road was built on the former Bleekersloot. (Source: Stadsatlas Amsterdam)
- Apartmentright aprox. 63m2 (NEN2580)
- Deep and sunny balcony (aprox. 6 m2) on the South
- Completely renovated with high quality materials
- Buyer can use free interior design consultation (Co van der Horst)
- All the customization which is used in the renderings is available against an additional price
- Ground lease, 121,06 per year, timeslot until 2025, conditions 2000
- Healthy owners association, service costs €69,66 p.m.
- Central Heating system, Nefit 2017
- Completely provided with double glazed windows
- Delivery in consultation
- Parking through a license system
Read full description