Unique reed roofed farmhouse, situated in a beautiful historic location in the middle of the Corversbos directly adjacent to the Gooilust estate. Live in the middle of nature and cycle to Hilversum and Kortenhoef within 10 minutes.
* Property of Natuurmonumenten, formerly part of Gooilust estate
* Plot (approximately 3,000m2) is issued in a lease for a period of 30 years
* The published asking price is indicative and the sum of the indicative purchase price for the estates and the land value of € 500,000.
* Sales by registration with notary
* Farm must be adapted to the requirements and wishes of this time, while taking into account the cultural historical value.
* Located on an unpaved path in Corversbos, amid the nature reserve of Natuurmonumenten, formerly part of the well-known historical estate Gooilust.
* Beautiful unobstructed view of forest and fields, optimal peace and privacy!
* Within 10 minutes you can cycle to downtown Hilversum and Kortenhoef
* Good schools, various sports clubs and shops in the immediate area
* Original 18th century (circa 1780) reed-covered farmhouse, renovated in 1970 and stables converted for extra space
* Original sliding windows with shutters, spout facade with braid and wall anchors
* Detached wooden garage with double doors and wooden walls (1971)
* Current entrance at the back of the farmhouse in the "backhouse"
* Hall with wardrobe, toilet, modern meter cabinet and door to living room
* Half open kitchen with sink and close-in boiler, connection for a separate refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher. Door to garden.
* Large living space with various reddish-framed windows, lacquered wood on the floor
* Visible roofconstruction
* Seating area around the fireplace with large windows to the ground on both sides, two doors to adjacent rooms in the original front house.
* In the fronthouse, two spacious rooms with original windows on the garden side, wooden beamed ceilings, original smoke duct and doors to rear storage. In one of the rooms there is an elevated wooden access to the original potato cellar.
* Central heating room with door to front yard, doorway to shower room and utility room with door to the backyard.
* Open wooden staircase in the corner of the living room leads to a long landing with balustrade along the vide and a nice view of the living room
* L-shaped landing with bedrooms and bathroom
* First spacious bedroom with dormer and sloping roof
* Second bedroom with dormer and sloping roof
* Corner of landing has a build-in closet and skylight
* Third spacious bedroom with large skylight and washbasin
* Fourth spacious bedroom with large window and beautiful wide view over the wooded area, visible roof construction and storage space in the slope of the hood
* Bathroom with skylight, light tiles, shower, washbasin with mirror and towel radiator
* In the middle of the plot is a wooden garage with two double doors, built in 1971
* The plot is accessible by foot and bike walked from the unpaved sand road and by car via a forest road
* Original path along the front, side and part of the backfacade
* Garden with lawn, groups of birch trees and large beech trees
* Front garden with a birch hedge, fruit trees, large holly tree and hawthorn tree
* Unique view of the nature reserve and various fields
* The term of the lease for the plot is 30 years and is renewed with any new 30-year period
* The annual canon is € 13.125,- and is tax deductible
* The canon is indexed annually on the basis of the CPI figure from the CBS
* Funding of the building in accordance with regular conditions is possible
* Registration is only available for the premises. Minimum registration fee for the estates is € 375.000, - k.k.
* Reservation subject to permission by Natuurmonumenten
* Further information about the registration as well as a registration form are part of the information package, available from the real estate agency
Event appointment possible on the following days:
- Wednesday 28 June, Saturday 1 July and Wednesday 5 July 2017
For more information or making an appointment for a viewing on one of the viewing days, contact the real estate agency.
In short: a unique farmhouse in a beautiful historic location in the middle of the Corversbos!
Read full description