Attractive apartment of approximately 88 sqm with two large bedrooms and a deep south-facing balcony. The property features practical dimensions, attractive wooden flooring, a light bay window and a spacious living area. The property is located on the part without a tram and overlooks the water at the front.
The communal entrance gives access to the apartment on the second floor. There is a spacious hall with a wardrobe and a toilet. The former rooms en suite have a sitting area at the front and a dining area at the rear with doors opening onto an extra deep south-facing balcony. The kitchen is equipped with built-in appliances and is in open connection with the dining area.
The central bathroom has a bath, double washbasins and connections for the washing machine and dryer.
The master bedroom at the rear has plenty of space for a wardrobe. At the front the second bedroom.
The property is located in Rivieren area near Beethovenstraat and Apollolaan.
Also near the lively Maasstraat, Scheldestraat and the De Pijp area. Maasstraat in particular is known for its extensive range of delicatessen shops and nice cafés and restaurants.
The apartment is centrally located near the lively De Pijp area and Oud-Zuid area.
Also favourably located near the motorways A1, A2 and A4: exits S110 and S109 from the orbital motorway A10. Amstel Station, Rai and Zuid-WTC are within cycling distance.
- Usable area approximately 88 sqm
- Double glazed
- Deepened balcony
- Ground rent € 732.62 per year. Period runs from May 16th, 2002 until May 15th, 2052. General provisions of 2000
- From October 1st, 2017 the municipality of Amsterdam offers the possibility of a lump sum purchase buying out the annual ground rent in perpetuity. Further information and indication(s) of this lump sum purchase based on the new municipal policy is available at our office.
- This information has been compiled by us with due care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and areas are indicative only.
- • Measurement instruction based on NEN2580, intended to apply a more unambiguous method of measurement for an indication of the usable area. The Measurement instruction does not completely exclude various measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.
More information and floorplan on our site!
Read full description