This is a very spacious double width, upper-apartment measuring approximately 128m2 with 4 bedrooms and a roof terrace on a beautifully wide avenue in the popular Rivierenbuurt neighbourhood.
This sunny, recently renovated apartment is approximately 9 meters wide and has lovely spacious rooms.
It has beautiful wooden floors, a fireplace, is almost entirely double glazed, with modern wiring and plumbing, etc.
Situated on a desirable stretch of the Churchill-laan, between the lively Scheldestraat and the nice and friendly Maasstraat. This is an area with many fine shops and great restaurants, but there is also a lot of space and green areas by the Amstel river and the Beatrix Park. The place is very conveniently located; it is 5 minutes walk from the bustling neighbourhood of the Pijp, but also near the Zuid-as (the financial area in Amsterdam South), the RAI and Amstel Station, and the soon to be completed metro station for the North-South line. Its proximity to the A10 Ring Road and the A2 motorway also make it the ideal location for commuting by car to areas outside Amsterdam.
A spacious communal staircase provides access to the entrance of property, located on the third floor and
fourth floor. A good-sized hall provides access to all the rooms on this beautifully spacious 3rd floor. A bright and sunny living room has a bay window at the front and a sitting area around a fireplace. There is currently an open connection to the adjacent side room, but this can also be used as a 4th bedroom with access from the hallway if desired.
At the rear of this floor is the dining area with a south-facing balcony and a half-open kitchen. This kitchen, like many of the other rooms in this home, is slightly larger than normal and is equipped with built-in Bosch appliances, a Solitaire (Bosch) 6 burner stove and a Quooker (constant boiled-water on tap). This floor also has a nice bedroom at the rear with a wash basin and a study area; there is room for an extra bathroom if desired. There is also a separate toilet on this floor.
An open staircase in the living room leads up to the fourth floor, that has two lovely bedrooms, a bathroom with a double shower, sink, toilet and a laundry room. The south-facing sunny roof terrace with water- and electricity connection is accessible via the internal staircase and a hydraulic roof hatch.
- Construction of a roof terrace and the combining of the third and fourth floors carried out in 2010 (with a planning permit);
- Foundation has been checked and approved for the purpose of division into apartments;
- Majority of the windows are double glazed. In 2014 there was a partial replacement of the window frames and in 2015 the woodwork was re-painted at the front and rear of the property;
- The Home Owners Association (VvE) Churchill-laan 121, has 4 members and a reserve for maintenance; The monthly service costs are €133.00;
- There is a long-term maintenance plan in place;
- Property is subject to a municipal lease, the annual rent being € 1,096.86 per year and is in principle tax deductible (Box 1: Belastingdienst));
- The house has plenty of storage space: several built-in cupboards, a laundry room on the 4th floor and a loft above the bedroom;
- The 4th bedroom currently has an open connection to the living room.
Read full description