Nice 3-room ground floor apartment, located in the most beautiful part of Amsterdam East. Due to the effective layout combined with the high ceiling (almost 3 meters!) the apartment is very spacious. Also, the large window sections provide a lot of light. Within walking distance is the Oosterpark as well as the cozy area De Pijp, Artis and the center of Amsterdam.
The building built in 2010 is equipped with a large common courtyard of about 200 m², where the property is directly adjacent. All the comfort of a new apartment in a beautiful neighborhood with characteristic 19th century buildings.
The layout is as follows: entrance hall, hall with meter cupboard and wardrobe, storage room with washer and dryer connection, separate floating toilet with fountain. Modern bathroom with walk-in shower (optional bath), sink and design radiator. Two bedrooms with large window frames. Very spacious living room with front opening doors and modern open plan kitchen including a SMEG 5-burner gas cooker and bar. The apartment has a beautiful wooden floor (solid oak), in all rooms except the sanitary areas.
The ring A10 ring and various public transport facilities (tram, metro and train to and from Weesperplein, Muiderpoort, Central Station and Amstel Station) are within short distance,so therfore the location is very convenient.
Within walking distance is everything East has to offer; cozy, trendy food and beverage outlets in and around Beukenplein and Weesperzijde, all daily shopping facilities such as supermarkets on the Wibautstraat, Eerste Oosterparkstraat and Dappermarkt and the more specialized shops on the Middenweg and Javastraat.
- Living area: 88m²;
- Year of construction 2010;
- Fully equipped with double glass;
- Heating and hot water by C.V. (Intergas 2011, ownership);
- Elektra: 8 groups, with earth leakage switch;
- House very well insulated (low heating costs);
- Solid European Oak wood floor (total 23 mm) throughout the apartment, except for the sanitary areas;
- Spacious open kitchen with gas cooker and extractor unit (both SMEG) and dishwasher (Bauknecht);
- Shared garden with indoor common bicycle storage room with 2 private areas;
- Video intercom installation;
- Healthy and active association of owners Bleuland in Amsterdam, managed by StedePlan;
- Service charge € 83,79 per month;
- Located on leasehold land, purchased until 15-12-2057;
- Spacious joint south courtyard with picnic tables common use;
- Parking is available at the door, residents can apply for a license (without waiting time), there is also a Q-Park car park (Center East) around the corner, with a parking subscription for a fee;
- Also visit the home page of this property via web address camperstraat18a.nl
Here you will find everything else well-framed, including the Cadastral Card, Movement List, Measurement Certificate, Energy Label (EPC), Full Screen Pictures, as well as Street Information, Streetview, and Sunbound;
- The Deed of Sale and Delivery will only be prepared according to the model of
the Royal Notarial Occupation Organization and the ring model Amsterdam contract,
Amstelveen, Diemen, Badhoevedorp and Hoofddorp.
The notary office of choice must be located in one of the mentioned places.
Read full description