Renovated appartment with beautiful view? It's possible in this modern apartment with stunning views of the Sloterplas!
Turn-key two room apartment, about 45 m2 with lovely balcony of 7 m2 facing South-West. Enjoy the sun from noon to sunset! The apartment was renovated in August 2017 with a new modern kitchen (including dishwasher), electricity has been renewed (including a new meter cabinet with 6 groups) and the bathroom has been partially renovated. In addition, the house has a completely new floor and everything has been painted.
The apartment is located on the 3rd floor of the residential area (5th floor of the complex) in a well-maintained apartment complex overlooking the Sloterplas and Sloterpark.
The complex has two lifts. Storage rooms are located on the ground floor. The complex is built in 1965, has an active house master and has a closed entrance. The complex is located in a very attractive location. It is directly adjacent to the Sloterplas and the Sloterpark and is well enclosed by public transport (tram, bus, metro) and the highways (ring A-10) are within a very short distance.
The house is 15 minutes from the Vondelpark, and by tram 13 you can reach the Central Station in 30 minutes. Jan van Galenstraat Underground Station is a 7-minute walk.
Ground floor: Enclosed entrance with elevator and stairwell, storage room.
Apartment: Gallery with electricity meter, entrance and hall, bedroom with two fitted wardrobes, neat bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet, living room with access to the balcony and open kitchen.
The property can be viewed on:
- Monday 18 September between 18.00 and 19.00
- Wednesday, 20 September between 17.00 and 18.00
- Saturday 23 September between 12.00 and 13.00
In consultation, this can be done quickly.
- monthly contribution for the association amounts to € 105.82 excluding € 66, - advance of hot water and heating costs;
- active VVE;
- Continuous right of lease canon review 31-12-2035. Annual canon € 47.57;
- six-meter meter cabinet;
- This house can easily be removed because of the fact that the cooking boilers are already installed. For the removal of the natural gas connection, the municipality of Amsterdam has made a grant available since 1 September 2017;
- heating by means of block heating
- full double glass;
- storage room 6 m2 with light;
- lift and intercoms system
- Parking in blue zone (up to 2 hours with parking disc). Possibility of applying for waiver for two cars by address;
- In the deed of sale, a non-self-contained clause is included and an age clause.
Read full description