This completely renovated apartment is in a prime location in the Haarlemmerbuurt. It has a living area of ??approximately 63 m2, is located on the second floor and has two bedrooms, a common gallery and a storage room in the basement. It is available immediately.
You live here in a vibrant part of the Haarlemmerbuurt; in a side street of the cozy Haarlemmerdijk. All conceivable facilities are nearby; shops for your daily shopping but also many trendy shops, restaurants and nice cafes. For example, you get coffee at the Coffeecompany right on the corner. Every Saturday and Monday there are pleasant markets on the Noordermarkt and on the adjacent Westerstraat and Lindengracht. The apartment is also close to the beautiful and popular Westerpark, culture on the Westergasterrein with festivals and many cafés, restaurants and terraces. You can reach Central Station in 5 minutes by bike.
Common entrance on the ground floor. Through the staircase and the common gallery you reach the entrance of the house on the second living floor. Entrance hall, toilet with fountain. The living room has a French balcony, you look out over the street and the Haarlemmerdijk. The adjoining bedroom can be closed with a sliding door. The other bedroom has a sliding door from which you reach the gallery which can also be used as the outdoor space. The bathroom is accessible through this bedroom and has a shower, washbasin and design radiator. The kitchen is equipped with various appliances to know; refrigerator, dishwasher, 4 pizzas with a wokpit and extractor and combi oven. There is also a storage cupboard with central heating and a washing machine connection. Through a sliding door there is access to the gallery. Through the entire apartment is a beautiful laminate floor. There is a private storage room in the basement.
- Available immediately
- Recently completely renovated
- Living space 62.9 m2, storage 4.3 m2 (according to NVM measurement instruction)
- Fully equipped with double glazing
- Former rental home of De Key
- Property is only for sale for self-occupancy
- Anti-speculation clause of 2 years applies
- Leasehold land, canon has been bought up to 30-04-2045
- Active and professionally managed VvE
- Monthly contribution VvE 2017 € 103.72
- De Key pays the notary costs for delivery (permanent project notary: Spier & Hazenberg notaries)
Call us to make an appointment and we would love to see you at Buiten Oranjestraat 25!
Read full description