We present a high-end finished apartment, build with the best possible materials. Also equipped with a great roof terrace of approx 80 m2 with roof house. The apartment is located on the third floor and has a living area of approx 95 m2, located in AMSTERDAM -OUDZUID near the Museumplein and the Vondelpark.
The Bronckhorststraat, a quiet place in the highstandard MUSEUMQUARTER wellknown for its museums and luxuous shoppingstreets: Cornelis Schuytstraat and Van Baerlestraat. Peacefully located and yet only a few meters from the Vondelpark, Concertgebouw and Museumplein. There are also several good schools within walking distance.
Excellent public transport connections (tram and bus). Amsterdam Zuid station is easily accessible. A parking permit is available in a relatively short period of time (more information: www.cition.nl).
A neat and well-maintained communal stairwell leads you to the apartment’s entrance, which is situated on the third floor.From the central hall you have access to all the rooms in the apartment. A light and well-structured living room with open plan kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with various (fitted) appliances, such as a dishwasher, a microwave oven / microwave, a 5-burner gas hob, a designer cooker hood, and a refrigerator/freezer combination unit.
The spacious bedrooms are located at the back of the apartment. The master bedroom features an en-suite bathroom, which is beautifully tiled and completely finished, and is equipped with a washbasin, bathtub, and walk-in shower with rain shower. A fixed in-house staircase leads you to a spacious roof terrace with roof covering. This roof terrace has a surface of approximately 80 m2 and offers a magnificent view.
The apartment has been luxuriously finished with high quality materials and is equipped with, amongst others, gorgeous herringbone parquet flooring, attractive panel doors, various built-in closets, lighting plan, and many other details that contribute to the apartment’s luxurious feel.
The building has an active Owners’ Association, which is called the Owners’ Association of the building Bronckhorststraat 24 to and including 30 in Amsterdam, which is professionally managed. The current contribution is € 72 per month.
- Recently underwent complete, high-end renovation;
- magnificent roof terrace of no less than 80 m2;
- usable living area: 95 m2;
- attractive stairwell;
- luxuriously equipped kitchen and two bathrooms;
- high-efficiency boiler (date of manufacture: 2013);
- various movable items that included in the purchase;
- divided into apartment rights in 2006;
- professionally managed Owners’ Association;
- In 2006, the building was divided into apartment rights;
- In consultation, the apartment can be delivered furnished.
- completion in consultation (possible at short notice);
- Both apartment and the building are both well maintained, internally and externally.
The property is in leasehold (municipality of Amsterdam). The ground rent is approximately € 675 (annual rent indexation, end of period 31 July 2044).
Read full description