For Sale: "Floating house Iroko"
Architect-designed WATERVILLA, beautifully situated on Steigereiland with PAID OFF LEASEHOLD, private parking and stunning views over the water and beyond ...
Architect Wim Vos designed the house: all areas are well utilized with a clean finish but with charming look due to natural materials, among others Iroko hardwood. Here you can work, living and recreation.
These floating water villa offers approx. 150 m2 of living space, approx. 30 m2 sunny terrace, approx. 9 m2 deck and an indoor parking. All water villas on the brigantine Quay are different in design, which gives a very playful and varied picture. The location on IJburg is very favorable: the mall, Diemerpark, schools, child care, stop of tram number 26, A10, everything is close. Unlike the other islands, this Steigereiland is entirely surrounded by water; through the lock the IJ lake ("IJmeer") is accessible.
Entrance, the hallway with toilet and cloakroom, living room corner and because of the large windows very light design;
Stairs to the lower floor with three well sized bedrooms, bathroom with shower and bath, separate laundry and separate toilet.
The kitchen of 30 m2 is equipped with luxury appliances (SMEG), is located on the top floor and gives access to the large, south facing, terrace.
Besides the houseboat there is a mooring for a boat of about 4 x 11 meters; where appropriate, can be applied also at this place a floating deck of up to 40 m2. This terrace can be constructed that creates extra storage space therein. Furthermore, there is still an extra berth/deck (2 x 11 meters) on the other side of the floating home.
These floating villa has a parking spot in a nearby complex.
- The floating home has cast floors with underfloor heating.
- Equipped with plastered walls and ceilings.
- The whole house has hardwood (Iroko) with tinted windows and double glazing.
- Heating and hot water through individual heating system.
- The service of the parking are approximately € 17.50 per month.
- The houseboat is situated on leasehold land by the municipality of Amsterdam,
the lease is surrendered to October 1, 2059 (!)
- In the immediate vicinity are schools, shopping malls, restaurants, bus and tram connections and
the highways (A1, A2, A9 and A10).
- 15 minutes by bike from the center.
- Energy label A.
- V.O.N. delivery on the floating home (but not in the parking lot and leasehold).
- Delivery in consultation
- It has been extra stabilized because there is now a roof of grass
- Electric sunscreens on the south and west side of the house
- Two new brackets (from boat till landing-stage)
Read full description