This recently renovated and fully furnished 3-room appartment of 60m2 is located on the first floor.
The house is situated in the popular area of Bos en Lommer, and very close to the center of Amsterdam.
The appartment has a lovely spacious living room with many windows, a fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher, oven and washing machine. The apartment has two bedrooms (master bedroom and a quest room or study), a bathroom, a balcony over the entire width of the apartment and a separate storage room on the top floor.
The neighbourhood Bos en Lommer has a variety of shops and restaurants within walking distance. The Erasmus Park and Westergas area are prefect for relaxing.
With a bike you are in the city center of Amsterdam within several minutes. This appartment is completely renewed in 2016 and excellent for expats. A turnkey apartment!
Hall in the middle of the apartment with access to all rooms. Living room with large windows provide plenty of light and gives a great view surrounding area, separate kitchen witch a door to the balcony. Two bedrooms with doors to the balcony as well. Nicely finished bathroom with toilet and shower. In every room there is a new high quality laminate flooring with wooden look. In the attic a separate storage of 8m2.
- Fully renovated (April 2016).
- The apartment is only rented fully furnished (turnkey).
- A storage room (8m2) on the top floor.
- Several shops and tram and bus stops are within walking distance.
- Within some minutes in center of Amsterdam (by bicycle or public transport).
The location of the appartment is ideal. The appartment is within walking distance of several small and big shops, including a supermarket. Bos en Lommerplein has a daily market in walking distance. There are several restaurants, a library and other shops in the area as Bagels & Beans, Team Relay, Bread and New Bookstore. The Erasmus Park and Westergasterrein are just around the corner for relaxing. Within a few minutes cycling you’re in the centre of Amsterdam.
- By car you are within 5 minutes on the Higway A10.
- Public transportation is within walking distance; Tram lines 12, 14 and bus lines 21 and 247
- The Sloterdijk trainstation is easily accessible by bike.
Read full description