A lovely, very generous, atmospheric and characteristic family house from the 50's in the child-friendly green district of Elsrijk in Amstelveen!
The house is within walking distance of Rembrandtweg shopping center and a few minutes from the Stadshart van Amstelveen, the International School and several primary and secondary schools. The Amsterdam Forest and the nice Heempark with outdoor theater on De Ruyschlaan behind the Kruiskerk are also very close. With tram 5 and metro line 51 you will be in WTC or in the heart of Amsterdam in no time. Also, all of the highways (A-9, A-10, A-4 and A-2) can be reached within a few minutes.
Entrance, tour portal, hall, meter cupboard, staircase and toilet. Spacious living / dining room with half open modern kitchen with built-in appliances including a new Smeg 5 burner stove with extra wide oven and a Labrador Blue natural stone worktop.
Overflow, 3 bedrooms, many fitted wardrobes, small balcony and neat bathroom with shower, 2nd toilet and washbasin.
Hall, 3 bedrooms including 1 with french balcony and storage room with washing machine connection and central heating boiler (Remeha Avanta cv boiler from December 2016).
The house is located on a plot of 131m2 of own land. The sunny front yard is located in the south and offers a lot of privacy through the hedge; The backyard is laid in Japanese style and very well looked after. In the backyard is a stone barn of approximately 6 m2 equipped with electricity. There is access to the rear via a gate so that bicycles can easily be put into the barn.
- Living space approximately 124 m2 and other built-in space about 6 m2
- Located on nice child friendly green lane with only destination traffic
- Near shopping center, Stadshart, Amsterdam Forest, schools, bus lines, fast track and roads
- Spacious living with beautiful light
- 6 bedrooms
- Close to various playgrounds
- Well maintained inside and out
- Fully equipped with double glazing and central heating via new central heating boiler
- Perfect location in relation to Amsterdam and Schiphol!
Read full description