Located in the middle of cozy Jordaan area we may offer this bright 2-bedroom ground floor apartment consisting of the belétage and the soutarrain with south facing garden and balcony!
Common entrance to hallway and staircase.
Entrance to the apartment. Bathroom with wash basin, toilet, shower and towel radiator. Cozy dining room located at the front side of the apartment with patio doors to the French balcony. Because the floor is above street level it offers lots of privacy. Half open kitchen with granite countertop and white cabinets and equipped with several built-in appliances: 5-burner gas hob, extractor, fridge, freezer, combination oven/microwave, dishwasher, 1,5 sink and a wine cooler. At the rear is a bedroom which now serves as a living room. From this room access to the covered balcony which provides access via a staircase to the garden facing south. The balcony has a storage cupboard with the washing machine and dryer connections and the heating system. Below the balcony there is some storage space.
Through a fixed staircase from the dining room is the souterrain with bedroom accessible.
- living space 61m2, volume 233m3 (according NEN-2580);
- built around 1986;
- located on private land;
- heating and hot water via combi boiler (Remeha, 2016);
- fully equipped with double glazing in wooden window frames;
- electrical installation consisting of 3 groups with breaker;
- laminate flooring throughout the apartment;
- known at the Land Registry's office as municipality Amsterdam, section L, complex designation 8020, apartment index 5;
- provisionally energy label C;
- delivery in consultation.
HOME OWNERS ASSOCIATION:
- active Home Owners Association ''Boomflat'' in Amsterdam consisting of 24 apartments;
- founded: January 20th, 1986;
- 64/1.376th share in the HOA;
- administration is kept under own management;
- de service costs are € 75,-- per month;
- internal house rules and long-term maintenance plan are present;
- the amount of the reserve fund in 2016 was approximately € 100.000,--;
- home insurance via the HOA with sufficient coverage.
The property is located in the Jordaan. This trendy neighborhood is characterized by atmospheric streets and characterful old houses with charming facades. Traditionally, the Jordaan is a typical working class neighborhood where still many craft, small businesses are located. Every Monday and Saturday you can do perishables and durable shopping around the Noordermarkt. The neighborhood has many shopping empire including the popular Haarlemmerstraat. This charming area, with a large variety of shops, is just 5 a minutes walk away. The afternoons and evenings are well represented with several dining, drinking and entertainment options. The neighborhood also offers a lot of culture and recreation. The Westerpark for example, is a place where you can go for an outdoor concert, you can exercise and walking. Due to the good connection with the public transport you can easily reach all parts of the city. There are several tram and bus lines stops at the street corner. The central station can be reached in just 10 minutes. By car, there are many links with the Ring Road A10, A4 and A9.
Read full description