Charming, reed-covered, detached villa in 'Amsterdam School' style! With a beautiful large backyard with swimming pool, guesthouse, parking on private driveway and six large bedrooms. The family house is located in the wooded villa district of Bikbergen.
* Built with the architecture of J.M. van der Mey in 'Amsterdam school' style in mind.
* Many details of this specific architectural style can be found in and around the house.
* Spacious backyard with swimming pool, guesthouse and poolhouse.
* Lots of light on the first floor. There is a dormer in every room.
* Covered entrance with stately front door, original door bell pull and door knocker.
* Hallway and central hall with fireplace, lockable wardrobe and access to various rooms
* Living room with beamed ceiling, built-in bookcase and fireplace with elaborate wooden details above.
* Light conservatory with glass-in lead-sliding door and free view of the garden.
* Dining room with all-round window frames and fireplace.
* Living kitchen with wooden décor and passage to utility room and backyard.
* Accessible via the kitchen.
* Two spacious closed rooms for wine and commission.
* A basement with many possibilities!
* Around large garden, sheltered by tall evergreen shrubs and trees along the plot.
* Wide driveway for multiple cars at the front and room for a second driveway.
* Backyard with plenty of privacy, a big lawn and more than 50 meters deep!
* Covered and sheltered terrace at the back, an authentic part of the house.
* Detached garage / guesthouse, with many possibilities!
* Large swimming pool at the back of the garden with large terrace and poolhouse with toilet and shower.
* Remarkably large landing.
* Four spacious bedrooms with a large window frame each.
* Three bedrooms have access to the large roof terrace above the conservatory.
* Bathroom with toilet, double sink and bathtub.
* Masterbedroom with second bathroom en-suite with double sinks, bath, shower, toilet and bidet.
* Door to stairs to the second floor.
* Landing with high dormer and walkway to hallway with fixed cabinet wall.
* Two bedrooms, both with dormer and sink.
* Separate storage space accessible via bedroom.
* Also, many storage possibilities in the slanted roofs.
In short, a beautiful villa with lots of space and authentic details! Six bedrooms, a guesthouse and swimming pool. Ideal for a big family!
Read full description