Nice and bright groundfloor apartment of more than 93 sqm with a deep garden of approximately 90 sqm.
This property on one floor has a large and bright living area, three spacious bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
Private entrance from the street into the vestibule and spacious hallway with access to all rooms.
Light and wide living room with a sitting area at the front and on the garden side a nice dining room with a spacious kitchen in the conservatory. French doors give access to the beautiful and deep garden.
Thanks to the width there are three bedrooms, two of which on the garden side. The bathroom has a walk-in shower and a washbasin. There are also a separate toilet and an understairs cupboard.
The deep garden of approximately 90 sqm has been beautifully landscaped and has got a wooden shed with plenty of storage space.
The entire property features beautiful wooden flooring.
One of the nicest locations in the Rivieren area within walking distance of Maasstraat and Waalsstraat.
Especially Maasstraat is known for its extensive range of delicatessen shops and cosy restaurants. The apartment is centrally located near the vibrant area De Pijp and Oud-Zuid.
Also favourably located in relation to the motorways A1, A2 and A4 and the orbital motorway A10 via the exits S110 and S109. Within cycling distance of Amstel Station, Rai Station and Zuid Station.
Parking by licensing system. One parking permit immediately available.
- Usable area approximately 93 sqm
- Ground rent €681.85 per year. Period runs from July 1st, 2002 until June 30th, 2052. Yearly indexation. General provisions of 2000
- Building divided into apartment rights in 2015
- Owners’ association professionally managed by Offringa beheer
- Total assets owners’ association €2406.47 on December 31th, 2016
- New window frames with double glazing placed in 2015
More information and floorplans on our site!
Read full description