YES! Very charming, light and fully renovated double upper house with own staircase and possibility of realizing a roof terrace (environment permit has already been granted and there is permission from the VvE). The house is located on the second and third floors of a 30's corner building in the popular Hoofddorppleinbuurt. Unique is the corner lane which provides the living room with 6 large windows with beautiful stained-glass windows. This creates a lot of light and a pleasant atmosphere.
The apartment was renovated in 2011 and is still finishing up. The modern open kitchen was renewed in 2015 and equipped with all kinds of appliances. On the third floor there are two spacious bedrooms with large dormer tiles and a spacious luxury bathroom with bath, walk in shower, sink and second toilet. If desired, it is possible to create a third bedroom on the second floor. The house is located in a quiet street, just steps from many shops, schools, cozy restaurants and the Vondelpark. The property is located on its own grounds.
The property is located on the second and third floor and has the following layout:
Own entrance on the ground floor, private staircase to the second floor. Hall with storage room and separate toilet with fountain. Entrance into the spacious and bright living room with 6 large windows because of the corner location, modern open kitchen with various appliances (fridge freezer, oven and combi oven, 5-ring gas cooker hood, extractor hood, dishwasher).
Overflow, two spacious bedrooms, both with large roof tops. Spacious modern bathroom with bath, spacious walk-in shower, sink, second toilet and connections for washer and dryer. Lots of storage space behind knees in the two bedrooms.
In accordance with NEN2580 measurement, the indoor area of use is 108.3m².
NB. The specified area was measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
The property is located in a building built around 1932.
-Traditional building style
- Wooden windows with double glazed windows and atmospheric stained glass windows.
- Heating by cv boiler, brand Intergas HRE (year of construction 2011).
- Elektra: modern group cabinet with 6 groups and earth leakage switch.
The property is located on its own grounds.
Municipality of Sloten (NH), section O, number 2424 A-41.
DEED OF DIVISION
- The property was split into 49 apartment rights on April 29, 1977 by Mr. P.J.C. van Os.
- The A-41 appartment right is entitled to 6 / 209th share in the community.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Association of Owners Bennebroekstraat 2-12, Groenendaalstraat 41-47 and Warmondstraat 162-
178 "is professionally managed by Administratiekantoor De Boerenwetering bv.
- The service charge amounts to € 108.90 per month.
- There is a Multiannual Maintenance Plan.
- The house was completely renovated in 2011, with two large roof tops on the third floor.
- The kitchen was renewed in 2015 and equipped with various built-in appliances.
- Possibility to realize a roof terrace of approximately 16m2 on the flat roof. The environment permit has already been granted on May 29th 2017 and there is permission from the VvE (see Minutes dated 1 March 2017). An offer is also available for the construction of this. The construction of the roof terrace is entirely at the risk and expense of the buyer.
- Possibility to create a third bedroom.
- The whole house is furnished with a beautiful floor with a top layer of oak wood.
The house is located in a quiet street in the popular Hoofddorpplein neighborhood in Amsterdam Zuid. The Hoofddorp Square is surrounded by nice shops, cafes and various eateries. The Vondelpark is also within walking distance. For your daily groceries, you can visit nice neighborhood stores on the Main Square Square, the Zeilstraat or at the various supermarkets nearby. There are plenty of coffee tents and terraces available. The “Zuid-as” is 10 minutes' drive away. Along the waterfront of the Schinkel and in the vicinity of Hoofddorpplein there are a number of nice restaurants and cozy cafés.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
The apartment is easily reached by car from the A-10 (S106 and S107) ring road. There are several tram stops near (tram lines 1, 2 and 17) and bus lines 15, 62, 145 and 358. On the public road, parking is available on Monday to Saturday from 9:00 to 00:00. For information on parking permits see www.amsterdam.nl.
The delivery will take place in consultation.
Read full description