Spacious and bright apartment of more 161 sqm on one floor. There are two spacious bedrooms and thanks to a second entrance the possibility of a domestic help.
The apartment is located in the “Pentaflat” which is perpendicular to Beethovenstraat. Entrance from the communal garden which belongs to the complex.
Access to the third floor from the lift or the stairwell. Entrance into a wide hallway with wardrobe. The living room is spacious and divided into a sitting area with fireplace and a dining room which is adjacent to the spacious south-facing terrace. There is an awning for warm days.
The dining room gives also access to the guest room / study. This room originally had its own access from the stairwell. Adjacent to this room a small bathroom with toilet, washbasin and shower.
On the other side of the hallway the kitchen and the master bedroom. The kitchen is well-maintained yet dated. There is enough space for a breakfast table. A smaller balcony and a utility room adjoin the kitchen.
The master bedroom is very spacious and is adjacent to the second bathroom. This bathroom has a shower, toilet and bath. There is a separate guest toilet.
There is a spacious storage area on the ground floor which belongs to the apartment. There is also a separate parking garage.
Special are the guest rooms on the ground floor of the building. These can be reserved by members of the owners’ association.
Located on Beethovenstraat, between Prinses Irenestraat and Willem Landréstraat.
There are many restaurants and coffee corners (for example Starbucks and Coffee Company) and nice shops in the immediate vicinity. The Beatrixpark is nearby.
Easily accessible by public transport as well as by car and by bicycle. Station Zuid and Station Rai are nearby.
Two parking permits immediately available
• File place
• Active HOA
• Terrace facing South
• A reservation has been made to provide the block heating with a new boiler
• Garage included of € 85.000,- buyers’ costs
• Located on ground lease. Current period runs until 15-10-2034. Conditions of 2000. Ground rent is 284,32 per year
• From October 1st, 2017, the municipality of Amsterdam offers the possibility of a lump sum purchase to buy out the annual ground rent in perpetuity. Further information and indication(s) of this lump sum purchase based on the new municipal policy available from our office
• Measurement instruction based on NEN2580, intended to apply a more unambiguous method of measurement for an indication of the usable area. The Measurement instruction does not completely exclude various measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement
More information and floorplan on our site!
Read full description