A quiet street in Amsterdam’s highly desirable Museum Quarter, around the corner from the Vondelpark, Concertgebouw, world famous museums, cosy pubs and great restaurants, not to mention the luxury brand shops of PC Hooftstraat and Cornelis Schuytstraat—that’s the location box well and truly ticked. No wonder this new build, small-scale apartment building—two on the ground floor and four above—has only one apartment left. It is a gem: on the ground floor, 195 sq.m. floor space, a 92 sq.m. patio garden, plus two spaces in the underground parking garage, and designed by renowned architects Cees and Diederik Dam but with ample opportunity to put your own mark on it. What’s not to like ?
- new construction complex consisting of a total of 6 homes and 12 parking spaces
- the complex has recently been completed and currently only one house is available for sale.
- house is located on the ground floor right house number 25 B, private garden
- surface over a layer of 195 m2 with terrace garden of 92 m2
- extra wide parking spaces are available in the garage, purchase price 2 parking spaces suitable for 2/3 cars is € 400,000, - von
- the complex is currently still on a lease hold ground until 2064, upon delivery the lease will be paid for perpetual, at the expense of the seller.
- the house will be delivered in casco state, buyer can further organize the layout according to his own wishes. The seller has the building supervisor who realized the complex available.
Read full description