Light, luxurious and high quality renovated (2015) apartment of approximately 108 m² on one level with elevator.
The house has a well-thought-out floor plan with three spacious bedrooms, two balconies and a luxurious bathroom. Due to the width of the building and the large windows, there is a lot of light. Located right around the corner from the Beatrixpark.
Common entrance with elevator and staircase. Entrance into hall with guest toilet and cloakroom. Light living area with large kitchen with island and bar. The kitchen is equipped with luxury appliances such as a wine cooler, two ovens and 5-burner Boretti gas stove. The seating area is spacious and has doors to a good balcony on the south.
The master bedroom is spacious and has a built-in closet wall. There is a second and third bedroom on the hallway, also with fitted wardrobes. All bedrooms have access to the second balcony. The tasteful bathroom has a walk-in shower, double sink and bathtub.
Through the entire house is a beautiful oak floor.
On the ground floor there is a large storage room for storage and bicycles.
Located in the Prinsessenbuurt, right around the corner from the Beethovenstraat.
In the vicinity are several restaurants, coffee corners, good restaurants and nice shops in the Beethovenstraat. The Beatrixpark is around the corner.
The Zuid-As is within walking distance.
This location is easily accessible by public transport, car and bicycle. Both Station Zuid and Station RAI are nearby.
There are immediately 2 parking permits to apply for.
- Used floor space approximately 108 m²
- 2 balconies
- Cellar box of approximately 9 m²
- Located on leasehold land, AB 1937, fixed canon until 15/10/2030 is € 165.62 per year. There is the possibility to permanently purchase the long-term lease for € 47,577 (indication). The canon based on perpetual lease payments will amount to € 1,537 per year in 2030 (+ inflation from 2018)
- Well organized and professionally managed Association of Owners: VvE Beheer Amsterdam
- As of 1 January 2018, the association had a maintenance reserve of € 161,691.83
- The association has a multi-year maintenance plan
For more information, the brochure and maps look on our site!
Read full description