What a beauty! This characteristic symmetrical villa from 1916 is showing off its charm surrounded by majestic trees from the large nature reserve between Baarn and Lage Vuursche. Whoever enters the house via the hard stone terrace will experience that the interior is just as impressive as the exterior.
• A carefully maintained monumental villa from 1916 by architect J.P.F. van Rossem.
• Large number of authentic details, which give the house a unique atmosphere.
• Spacious and light living room en suite with conservatory, kitchen, 5 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a vast
nature reserve adjacent to the back yard.
• Second floor completely restyled in 2017
• Large back yard with multiple terraces and diverse colourful plantation.
• A separate guesthouse and luxurious outdoor shower in the back yard.
• Spacious covered car parking.
• Monument assigned by municipality.
• Official architectural inspection: For a valid estimation of the building!
• Certified NEN2580 measuring method.
• Adjacent to the very extensive nature reserve between Baarn and Lage Vuursche.
• Situated at a very central location with practically direct access to the highways A1 and A27, thus by car within
20 minutes in de city centre of Amsterdam or Utrecht.
• Within bicycle distance of the central train station of Baarn and the centre of Baarn.
• Baarn has a large diversity in gyms, sports clubs and primary schools. The high school Het Baarns Lyceum has a
• International primary schools and high schools are located at the Baarn-side of Hilversum.
• Stylish front yard with varied plantation with among others rhododendrons and hydrangeas.
• A hemispherical driveway, which allows for one-way traffic to get both on and off the property.
• Spacious covered car parking with room for multiple cars.
• Driveway at the left side of the house has a lockable gate with remote control.
• Majestic, broad stairs leading to the impressive front door.
First floor / Ground floor:
• Classy vestibule with original marble wall- and floor decoration and an interconnecting door with beautiful stained
glass, which gives access to the special hallway.
• Prestigious but cosy hallway with impressive staircase, panelling and walnut fireplace.
• Cloakroom with access to the toilet with original details, such as the terrazzo floor, water fountain and window with
• Backroom en-suite with conservatory, authentic marble fireplace, ceiling with Art-Deco ornaments and a beautiful
parquet floor. The patio doors in the conservatory give access to the backyard.
• Anteroom en-suite with a marble fireplace and high ceiling with beautiful ornamental angles.
• The anteroom at the left side of the house is currently used as study and has authentic ceiling in Art-Deco style
and fireplace. From here you have access to a small hallway with a second toilet and a second staircase to the
• Spacious dining kitchen, consisting of a cooking section and a living/eating section.
• Kitchen has, among others, a kitchen island, multiple upper- and lower kitchen cabinets, several installed
permanent kitchen equipment and a practical stone floor.
• The living/eating section has room for a large dining table and has a fantastical open cupboard. A true eye
• The hallway at the backside of the house connects the kitchen with the backroom en-suite and gives access to,
among others, a small workroom, washing room, staircase to the basement and the back yard.
• Good staircase to the basement with several rooms with high ceiling.
• Large provisions basement with lots of permanent shelves and a window for daylight.
• A second large basement with boiler and central heating system (2016).
• Spacious and dark wine cellar.
• Via an impressive staircase, designed by architect Berlage and accommodated with a wooden balustrade with
decorative lion and escutcheon, the second floor can be reached. This floor recently has been restyled.
• Spacious corridor with new parquet floor and access to left and right side of the house
• The right side of the house has also a new parquet floor and is dominated by the master bedroom with en-suite
bathroom and a royal walk-in closet.
• The master bedroom has a fireplace and French doors that give access to a spacious balcony, which has a
beautiful view over the backyard.
• The bathroom is decorated with marble and has a bath, double permanent sink, toilet and a new shower.
• The fantastic walk-in closet, the dream of every woman, has numerous closets and is located at the front side of
• The corridor gives access to the hallway on the left side of the house with permanent closed and a second
staircase to the first floor.
• Three exceptionally spacious bedrooms are recently restyled and located at the left side of the house. The middle
room at the front of the house gives access to the storage attic.
• Two smaller bathrooms with bath, shower, permanent sink and toilet.
• Surprisingly spacious back yard, facing the southwest with several corners and height differences. This gives room
for the garden to fulfil several functions: e.g. there is a place to have dinner in the evening sun, but also to relax in
• Varied plantation with many colours in all seasons.
• Garden neighbours a large nature reserve.
• Guesthouse located in the back yard with own shower and toilet.
• In front of the guesthouse, there is a covered car parking with room for 1 to 2 cars.
For everyone who wishes to live in a characteristic villa with authentic details, lots of space and surrounded by nature!
Read full description