Located at a beautifull location on the Amstelveenseweg, between the Koninginneweg and the Vondelpark, we may offer this cozy 2-bedroom apartment with balcony situated on the fourth (also top) floor. The property is located on private land and offers the possibility to realize a private roof terrace!
Stone outdoor stairs to the first floor. Common entrance to staircase.
Entrance of the apartment with meter cupboard and stairs to the fourth floor.
Landing which is very light through the skylights. From the landing access to the kitchen at the front of the apartment. The kitchen is equipped with various appliances, i.a.: dishwasher, 6-burner gas hob with wok burner, extractor hood, oven and fridge with freezer. Separate toilet and closet with the washing machine connection and the combi boiler. Adjacent to the kitchen is the cozy living room from where a beautiful view. Master bedroom located at the rear with access to the balcony facing east. Second bedroom also located at the rear which is currently used as a closet room. Modern bathroom with sink, walk-in shower, bathtub and towel radiator.
- Living area 77m2, volume 264m3 (in accordance with NEN-2580);
- built around 1907;
- located on private land;
- double glazing in wooden window frames at the front, single glazing in wooden window frames at the rear;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Nefit Ecomline HR);
- electrical installation consisting of 6 groups with earth leakage switch;
- known at the Land Registry office as municipality Amsterdam, section U, complex designation 10931, apartment index 5;
- delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS:
- Active and financially healthy Association of Owners 'Amstelveenseweg 73' in Amsterdam consisting of 4 apartments and 1 business space;
- establishment: 6 April 2009;
- 1/5th share in the community;
- the administration is professionally managed by VvE NL, telephone number 020-6428248, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org;
- the VvE contribution amounts to € 120 per month;
- building insurance taken out by the VvE with sufficient cover.
The apartment is located on the Amstelveenseweg between the Koninginneweg and the Vondelpark with several nice restaurants and cafes (including Restaurant Blauw, Rons Gastrobar, Dragon I, SOTTO, Franklin Bar & Kitchen and café Schinkelhaven). In addition, there are many good coffeehouses, specialty stores and toko's in the immediate vicinity and the Albert Heijn is also within walking distance. By car and public transport the house is very easy to reach.
- 2-bedroom apartment at a prime location near the Vondelpark;
- possibility to realize a roof terrace (already granted permission by the Association of VvE, but the environmental permit must still be applied for and obtained from the municipality);
- wooden floor throughout the apartment;
- intercom system present;
- the building is divided in apartments in 2009;
- no upstairs neighbors!
Read full description