Fixer-upper of approx. 95 m² excluding basement floor of approx. 46 m² with spacious garden, sun terrace and balcony. The house is situated at the Amstelveenseweg, between the VU University Medical Centre Amsterdam and the Bosbaan in Buitenveldert. It has the comforts of the city, but the Amsterdamse Bos with many sports and recreation facilities and the Nieuwe Meer are just across the residence!
Ground floor: entry, hallway, large living room with double doors to the terrace. From the terrace, one has access to the garden via a flight of stairs. Spacious backyard of approx. 85 m² situated eastwards.
Closed kitchen fitted with simple kitchen unit, the terrace can also be reached from the kitchen. Separate toilet. Stairs to basement.
Basement: From the basement, you have access to the garden and the meter for electricity, gas and water can be found in the basement.
First floor: The stairs lead from the ground floor to the landing on the first floor. There are 2 bedrooms situated at the front side of which 1 has access to the balcony and a cupboard with boiler (manufacturing year 2014). Additionally, there is a spacious bedroom situated at the back. Simple bathroom equipped with bathtub and washbasin and door to the balcony.
Besides the Amsterdamse Bos, other facilities situated in the vicinity of the residence are the Olympic Stadion, De Zuidas, the Sportas and shopping centre Groot Gelderlandplein, several catering facilities, the Vrije Universiteit and multiple football clubs. By car, you will find yourself at the A10 Ring road in no time, bus lines 142, 170 and 172 practically stop right at the door and a short distance away, you can find tram lines 16, 24 and 5. Both the stations Amsterdam Zuid and Rai are within arm’s reach.
- Total surface living area 141.7 m², this includes the basement which is 46.2 m²;
- Leasehold: ground rent has been paid in advance to 30-11-2060;
- Standard project notary: Lubbers en Dijk Notarissen;
- Former rental property;
- Owner-occupation clause applies; in accordance with applicable regulations, the house will only be sold for personal occupation or to parents for their children;
- Heating and hot water by means of combi boiler by Intergas (manufacturing year 2014);
- The property needs to be renovated;
- Age clause applies;
- Immediate legal transfer;
- Sale takes place subject to awarded procurement by seller.
‘This information has been assembled by us with great care. However, we will not accept any responsibility for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise nor the results of it. All specified measurements and surface areas are indicative. NVM conditions apply.’
Read full description