Bright and spacious apartment of approx. 59 m² with sunny balcony to the south. The apartment is located on the two upper floors of a beautiful thirties building and has two spacious bedrooms, a modern kitchen and a bright living room.
Layout: Entrance via shared staircase on third floor in hall. At the front there is the spacious living room and thereafter the half open kitchen with various built-in appliances. The south-facing balcony is accessible through the kitchen. The bedroom on this floor has a large built-in wardrobe and also access to the balcony. The beautiful bathroom has a walk-in shower, toilet and washbasin.
On the fourth floor is a spacious second bedroom.
In the living area is a solid oak wooden floor.
The apartment is located in the popular Amsterdam East, in the Transvaal neighborhood.
The property is conveniently located in terms of shops, schools, trendy terraces and restaurants, and not insignificant; public transport. But also the Dappermarkt, Beukenplein, Oosterpark, Frankendael Park, Sportfondsenbad, various sports facilities and the new Oostpoort shopping center are within walking distance.
Conveniently located to the A10 exit road at exit S 111 / Wibautstraat.
- Use area of ??approximately 59 m²
- South facing balcony of approximately 3 m²
- Located on leasehold land, AB 2000, purchased until 15-07-2058
- A foundation code 2 was issued by the municipality of Amsterdam in 2005. The accompanying foundation report is available at our office
- Professionally managed association of owners, by Ymere
- On June 30, 2016, the owners' association had a maintenance reserve of € 500,960.69
For more information, see the brochure and floor plans on our site!
Read full description