Completely renovated two-room apartment on the third floor of a building on a top location.
The apartment is located in a quiet street of the cozy and atmospheric district Oud-West with numerous shops, markets and restaurants / cafes nearby. The modern kitchen, bright living room and spacious bedroom complete this apartment. In 2010, among other things, the foundation, rear façade, roof and all pipelines were renewed.
Layout: Entrance, the stairs from the entrance to the apartment is on the second floor with its own closed door. Bright living room with oak parquet floor, modern open kitchen with 4-burner gas hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and microwave / oven. Spacious bedroom at the front with access to the bathroom. The bathroom has a bath / shower, sink and connection for the washing machine. Separate toilet. Via a loft ladder in the living room you can reach the roof terrace (approx. 8m2), which can still be fenced.
Location: The apartment is located in the attractive and cozy district Oud-West. The special De Hallen complex is within cycling distance. This is located in the beautifully renovated tram depot. In De Hallen culture, media and catering establishments come together under one roof with the Foodhallen, Filmhallen, Public library, restaurants, shops and much more.
The cozy Ten Kate market (6 days a week), the Jordaan, Overtoom and the Kinkerstraat with their cozy shops and cafes, shops and restaurants are also within walking and / or cycling distance. For recreation, a round of running or a coffee you can go to the nearby Vondelpark or Bilderdijkpark. The apartment is conveniently located to public transport (tram lines 3, 12, 14 and 17) and roads.
• Rent € 1.500, - excl. G / W / E
• Living area approximately 50 m2
• Readily available
• No mediation fee for the tenant
• Leases subject to the consent of the owner
- The original year of construction is 1875. However, in 2008-2010 the foundation of the entire building has been renewed, a basement has been made and the rear façade, the roof, floors, beams, pipes, windows, doors, stairs and central heating boiler have been renewed.
- Energy label A, with end date 2-2-2028
- Roof terrace accessible from the living room
- The apartment has a small storage at the attic
Read full description