Located at a beautiful location in the prestigious Zuidkwartier we offer a practical 2-bedroom apartment of 95m2 on the second floor with beautiful views over the water of the Stadiongracht and equipped with private storage and parking spot in the basement.
Closed central entrance with bells and letterboxes from where access to the elevator, the staircase and the common courtyard.
Entrance to hallway which gives access to all rooms with wardrobe, toilet room with toilet and fountain and spacious storage room with washing machine and dryer connections. Spacious living room at the front side with large windows and beautiful views over the Stadiongracht. From the living room access to the open kitchen with high gloss white drawers and cupboards with various appliances, among others: induction cooking plate, extractor hood, dishwasher, freezer, fridge and combination oven/microwave. Adjacent to the living room is the semi-open dining room with sliding panels to the second bedroom with built-in wardrobe space and a designer double fold-out bed. On the courtyard side are the master bedroom with closet and the spacious bathroom with double sink, walk-in shower and bath.
In the basement there is the storage room and parking spot.
- Surface area 95m2, volume 299m3 (in accordance with NEN-2580);
- built in 2008;
- ground lease: General Conditions out of 2000, the canon has been bought up till January 31st, 2056;
- heating by means of district heating, hot water by means of a central facility;
- completely insulated;
- the apartment is equipped with a mechanical air system;
- known at the Land Registry’s Office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AC, complex indication 1179, apartment indices 27 (apartment) and 199 (parking spot);
- delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Home Owners 'Het Zuidkwartier' in Amsterdam;
- establishment: February 3rd, 2006;
- share in the community: 8/823rd (apartment) and 1/161th (parking spot);
- the administration is conducted professionally by JWA VvE Beheer, telephone number 071-3312255;
- the VvE contribution amounts to € 127,82 per month for the apartment and € 31,35 per month for the parking spot;
- internal regulations and long-term maintenance planning;
- building insurance taken out by the Home Owners Associations with sufficient cover.
LOCATION AND ACCESSIBILITY
The apartment is part of the modern Zuidkwartier which is part of the residential area "Olympisch Kwartier": A beautiful place next to the beautifully restored Olympic Stadium and Stadionplein with both the Vondelpark and the Amsterdamse Bos at short distance away. This is luxury life with the best hotspots of Amsterdam on cycling distance. The apartment is easily accessible both by car and by public transport. Here you live centrally in the city but you are also on the motorway or at Schiphol.
- The asking price is excluding the parking spot. Asking price parking spot is € 50.000,-- k.k.;
- videophone installation present;
- common courtyard;
- laminate floorings throughout the apartment;
- all the inventory in the apartment can remain if desired.
Read full description