Lovely bright apartment of over 65 m2, which can be entirely renovated and laid out to your own wishes and insights. The characteristic 1930s layout and details can be retained, such as the original panel doors with tubular fittings, glass and lead sliding doors to the side room and the high ceilings.
Located on the third floor of a well maintained building which has recently been splitted into apartment rights. It concerns an apartment in hull condition, the buyer must take into account renovation costs, including a new kitchen, central heating boiler and flooring with good acoustic insulation.
Current lay out:
Entrance via common staircase for 3 apartments, hallway, en-suite living room with bay window on the street side and French doors at the rear to the balcony on the sunny southwest. Separate kitchen, side room with sliding doors to the living room, 2nd bedroom, separate toilet and bathroom with shower and sink.
When renovating, multiple layouts are possible, for example with 2 or 3 bedrooms, open kitchen and / or larger bathroom.
Located in a quiet side street in between the Stadionweg and Stadionkade in the very popular Stadionbuurt of Amsterdam Zuid. Many amenities in the immediate vicinity, such as public transport (Zuid station is 10 min. walking distance), a wide variety of shops, restaurants and the green surroundings of the nearby Beatrixpark. Parking via permit system that currently does not have a waiting list.
Vve and ownership:
The Association of Owners consists of 5 members and is active. The service costs are currently 71 euros per month. The building is located on leashold by the municipality of Amsterdam. The continuously lease ends December 15, 2054 and the lease has been paid up to that date.
• Living area approx. 65.5 m2 in accordance with NEN2580 measurement instruction
• Recently splitted in apartment rights
• Supplied with double glazing and wooden frames
• Casco state: buyer must renovate himself
• WOZ (tax value): 388,000 euros
• Contract and transport via notary Buma Algera is a condition for seller
• Special clauses which are included in the purchase deed: age clause and non-resident clause
• Delivery possible on short notice, under condition that the amended deed of division has been processed.
Read full description