A charming 4-room apartment of 89 m2 with balcony on the south and from the living room overlooking the Westlandgracht!
The Abbenesstraat is a beautiful and quiet street in Amsterdam Oud-Zuid, located in the popular Hoofddorppleinbuurt with many shops, near the Vondelpark and close to main roads and public transport. The center of Amsterdam is within cycling distance.
Platform stairs, entrance, common staircase to the third floor;
Corridor with access to all rooms, separate toilet, modern kitchen with appliances. The kitchen opens onto the south facing balcony. Spacious bedroom with access to the bathroom with a sink, separate shower, towel radiator and plumbing for washing machine and dryer. The master bedroom has doors to the balcony on the south. The cozy living room ensuite is located on the front and is used as a living room and dining room separated by original stained glass suite doors. From the dining room you can use the open staircase to the spacious second bedroom. In this bedroom there is still an open staircase to the upper shed. Here is a spacious wardrobe created where many items can be stored, the storage is very light through the two Velux skylights posted here.
- Unfurnished but with drapes for the windows.
- Equipped with double insulated windows to the front and rear
- Beautiful oak floor in entire apartment.
- Rent: € 1750, - excluding service
- Availability: from October 1th, 2017.
- Lease with Diplomats Clause
• The house is rented to households with a gross annual income of at least € 93.600, -
• We do not accept sponsorship by eg. Parents.
• Groups of friends / students are not eligible.
• If several suitable candidates, allocation by drawing lots.
• A credit check is part of our allocation procedure.
• Lease for at least one year.
By signing the lease:
• Rent (depending on lease commencement date)
• deposit (2 months net rent)
We often have to make a selection from all reactions. Only if you enter
The selection is, we will contact you.
Read full description