Unique and charming 3-room corner apartment of approx. 77mē. The apartment was completely renovated in 2016 and is provided with lots of glass and therefore very pleasant and light.
The property has, among other things, a luxurious kitchen with cooking island and a modern bathroom.
The apartment is situated in the Hoofddorpplein neighbourhood, near the Vondelpark. The shops in the Hoofddorpplein neighbourhood are all within walking distance and other attractive cafes and restaurants are nearby too, such as: restaurant Helder, Van Mechelen, Gent aan de Schinkel, 63 degrees, Radion and all shops and restaurants on Amstelveenseweg. A coffee at Caffenation and Living with Coffee, a picnic in the Vondelpark and a swim in Oeverlanden (all just around the corner). Aalsmeerweg is ideally situated in relation to ring road A-10 (exit S107), and Schiphol airport (10 minutes by car) and Zuid As (business district). The property is easy to reach by public transportation too.
The entrance of the property is on the second floor. On the left is a large cloakroom. The pleasant apartment has a very spacious layout and is very light because of the many windows and its great corner location. The living room and open-plan kitchen are very large. The complete kitchen is fitted with various built-in appliances from Smeg, a beautiful kitchen island and chic dark massive wooden panel doors. In the sitting corner a multi fuel stove was installed where the fireplace used to be.
The side room is spacious and there are 2 built-in closets with, among other things, the central heating boiler. This side room is currently in use as working room but could be converted into a good second bedroom. The main bedroom is large and has a bay window with a lovely view of the water of Westlandgracht. The modern bathroom is equipped with a walk-in shower, industrial washbasin, design radiator, heated mirror, soap dispensers and a washing machine nicely hidden away behind doors. There is a separate toilet designed into the same style as the bathroom. The entire property is provided with brushed oak parquet flooring.
- Very light corner apartment;
- Wooden tilt & turn window frames with double glazing (2009);
- Nefit central heating boiler 2015 with A-label pump;
- Ceiling in living room has a double layer of insulation and 2 layers of plaster;
- Connection for water near fridge for ice cubes;
- Installations (electric wiring and heating) completely renewed 2015;
- Re-constructed featuring original details;
- Spatial layout;
- Private land;
- Healthy and active Homeowners Association, everything is well-maintained;
- Free parking after 18:00 hours and on weekends just around the corner (for relatives and friends).
Read full description